finals CFC, ETFC
    semis Crossfire, FC
    GU18:
    finals FCSC, NEU (united)
    semis WST, FC
    GU19:
    finals WST, ETFC
    semis Bend, RVT

U15 girls go to quarterfinals, older age groups go directly to semifinals.

By club:

ETFC: 11
    WST: 7
    United: 6
    Crossfire: 5
    FCSC: 4
    CFC: 4
    FC: 4
    IFC GPS: 3
    EST: 3
    WashT: 2
    Bend: 2
    RVT: 2
    Corvallis: 1

Comment

HS Boys

BU15:
      finals Crossfire, FC
      semis PCU, WST
      quarters EST, EST, IFC, WAFC
      BU16:
      finals WST, EST
      semis WST, CFC
      quarters IFC GPS, HSC, PCU, ETFC
      BU17:
      finals WST, Santos
      semis ETFC, EST
      BU18:
      finals FC, WST
      semis FC, PCU
      BU19:
      finals FC, PCU
      semis EST, Crossfire
      quarters ETFC, WST, Cuervos, Santos

By club:

WST: 14
      FC: 11
      EST: 9
      PCU: 8
      ETFC: 4
      Santos: 4
      CFC: 2
      IFC GPS: 1
      WAFC: 1
      HSC: 1
      Cuervos: 1

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        GU15:
        finals IFC GPS, Crossfire
        semis ETFC, BSC (united)
        quarters NEU (united), FCSC, CFC, Corvallis
        GU16:
        finals EST, ETFC
        semis WST, WashT
        GU17:
        finals CFC, ETFC
        semis Crossfire, FC
        GU18:
        semis WST, FC
        GU19:
        finals WST, ETFC
        semis Bend, RVT

By club:

EST: 3
        WashT: 2

GU16 is WashT and ETFC in finals

Comment

GU15:
          finals IFC GPS, Crossfire
          semis ETFC, BSC (united)
          quarters NEU (united), FCSC, CFC, Corvallis
          GU16:
          finals ETFC, WashT
          semis WST, EST
          GU17:
          finals CFC, ETFC
          semis Crossfire, FC
          GU18:
          semis WST, FC
          GU19:
          finals WST, ETFC
          semis Bend, RVT

By club:

WashT: 3
          EST: 2
          fixed u16 and points

Comment

It appears some of the standings reported yesterday by OYSA were in error?

Comment

Eastside almost knocked off the team from Washington State that is now competing in the finals for a chance to represent Oregon at Regionals, taking the place of the best OYSA Oregon team. Eastside lost 3-2. All of Oregon is now behind Eugene to win the championship game so Oregon can send an Oregon team to represent Oregon at Regionals. Go Eugene!

Comment

Eastside almost knocked off the team from Washington State that is now competing in the finals for a chance to represent Oregon at Regionals, taking the place of the best OYSA Oregon team. Eastside lost 3-2. All of Oregon is now behind Eugene to win the championship game so Oregon can send an Oregon team to represent Oregon at Regionals. Go Eugene!
                I understand why people want an Oregon team to represent Oregon at regionals, but WashT has players from Oregon and they play in Oregon league because it’s closer. If they didn’t play in Oregon league I don’t think they should be allowed to participate in Oregon state cup. I can understand why they don’t want to drive up to Seattle every other weekend for league, so why would they do it for state cup?

Comment

I understand why people want an Oregon team to represent Oregon at regionals, but WashT has players from Oregon and they play in Oregon league because it’s closer. If they didn’t play in Oregon league I don’t think they should be allowed to participate in Oregon state cup. I can understand why they don’t want to drive up to Seattle every other weekend for league, so why would they do it for state cup?
                  None of that matters and this applies to Salmon Creek too. If you are a club registered in Washington, you need to do Washington state cup. I guarantee you if Oregon’s state cup were harder to win, both of these teams would be happy to jump on I5 and head to Seattle for their games. Do Cali clubs near the border get to play in Arizona’s state cup? What about New Jersey and New York? Or eastern Washington teams in Idaho? Florida teams in Georgia? Living close to a state is not the same as living IN the state. And just because you live in one state and choose to play club soccer in another makes no difference.

Comment

None of that matters and this applies to Salmon Creek too. If you are a club registered in Washington, you need to do Washington state cup. I guarantee you if Oregon’s state cup were harder to win, both of these teams would be happy to jump on I5 and head to Seattle for their games. Do Cali clubs near the border get to play in Arizona’s state cup? What about New Jersey and New York? Or eastern Washington teams in Idaho? Florida teams in Georgia? Living close to a state is not the same as living IN the state. And just because you live in one state and choose to play club soccer in another makes no difference.
                    This! Medford, Oregon girls travel 5 hours to Portland to play other Oregon teams. Medford, Bend, Eugene, etc. players have to travel even further to go play the Washington teams. I see no problem with asking Washington players to do the same in their own state. They wouldn’t even have to travel nearly as far as Oregon players from around our own state do. I believe they should be able to play in league but not count in the standings and only Oregon teams should be allowed to play in the Oregon State Cup. They have their own state leagues and cups! If we must allow them, then they should have to lose all membership in Washington soccer and have to change their name to something like Oregon Vancouver Timbers. Completely unfair for a bigger state to sand bag in our easier leagues and State Cup, taking away the opportunities for actual teams from OREGON! If they changed the rules, maybe more of thosoe Oregon players that play on a Washington club team would stay on an Oregon club team too.

Comment

FYI-There are Oregon clubs have players from Washington on their rosters.

Comment

Thanks WashT "team mom"...

Comment

The answer in all those cases is YES. Vancouver teams are registered with US Youth Soccer and are eligible to play Oregon or Washington or both state cups.

Comment

It’s poor sportsmanship to sandbag in another state’s much smaller market to get wins in their weaker league and State Cup. I would think WA teams would be embarrassed to admit they’d rather sandbag in Oregon than face up to their own competition. I could see putting B teams in an Oregon league but to put your A team in is simply cowardly & greedy. The Oregon State Cup champion spot at Regionals is supposed to be for the best team from Oregon.

Comment

It’s poor sportsmanship to sandbag in another state’s much smaller market to get wins in their weaker league and State Cup. I would think WA teams would be embarrassed to admit they’d rather sandbag in Oregon than face up to their own competition. I could see putting B teams in an Oregon league but to put your A team in is simply cowardly & greedy. The Oregon State Cup champion spot at Regionals is supposed to be for the best team from Oregon.
                              It's all kind of rediculous to begin with...this isn't immigration.

Vancouvers player base in vancouver and north while also pulling players from Portland. If you compete with clubs for players you should be playing against those teams.

It's completely unnecessary to have a Portland team who can't beat anyone good in Portland flying to play an equally as bad team in Florida while calling it elite...

State cup is about the teams in that area and it is allowed in other states with border cities.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X