X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

38 Wins out of 140 matches for CU & FC P combined

2016-2017 combined results.

or 3.8 wins per 14 games played average for the 10 teams.

Ballpark Cost to participate $2million dollars for the 10 teams and families combined.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post

Ballpark Cost to participate $2million dollars for the 10 teams and families combined.
    I just spit my coffee out regarding $2 million dollars. You must be the idiot that throws around the $10000 number.

What you should have said was 3.8 wins and they still secured all the scholarships
    https://www.topdrawersoccer.com/sear...ea=commitments

Comment

38 wins more than any other Oregon club would have accomplished.

Comment

I just spit my coffee out regarding $2 million dollars. You must be the idiot that throws around the $10000 number.

What you should have said was 3.8 wins and they still secured all the scholarships
        OP is a Timbers lemming clown whose DD has been cut by both ECNL clubs every year and can't even make the Thornz Asylum rec team. He's bitter as he's been pouring $10K per year into private training and she still can't get selected by a rec team.

Comment

Would have been much smarter to stay in OYSA and play tournaments in Beaverton. Gotta rack up those wins.

Comment

38 wins more than any other Oregon club would have accomplished.
            Most of the teams they did pick up wins against, which were very rare would be in Oregon's President cup competition. So most Oregon Premier teams would never have the chance to play them, which supports your claim, correct again.

Comment

Would have been much smarter to stay in OYSA and play tournaments in Beaverton. Gotta rack up those wins.
              It would of been much more financially prudent to get a W locally vs a horrible team vs travelling across the country to play rec teams on the east coast. Great point again.

Comment

It would of been much more financially prudent to get a W locally vs a horrible team vs travelling across the country to play rec teams on the east coast. Great point again.
                Thank you for being such a careful steward of how I spend my money. I assume because you feel so strongly about being fiscally frugal with your soccer dollars, you are turning down the Thorns academy welfare - I mean subsidy - and paying full price for your daughter's travel. Or maybe it's ok for me to pay for YOUR daughter's soccer travel (through the OYSA fees I pay for my soccer playing kids who aren't playing in the ECNL league), but it's not ok for me to pay for my own daughter to travel? You are a confusing little troll.

Comment

Thank you for being such a careful steward of how I spend my money. I assume because you feel so strongly about being fiscally frugal with your soccer dollars, you are turning down the Thorns academy welfare - I mean subsidy - and paying full price for your daughter's travel. Or maybe it's ok for me to pay for YOUR daughter's soccer travel (through the OYSA fees I pay for my soccer playing kids who aren't playing in the ECNL league), but it's not ok for me to pay for my own daughter to travel? You are a confusing little troll.
                  Idiots can blow their monies anyway they choose, of course. Don't get pissy when you get called out. That's all. Be confident in your decisions, otherwise you sound stupid. Being ignorant is acceptable.

Comment

It's hilarious to think

1. Oregon Ecnl teams travel 3k miles to play a team that is worse then teams 3 miles away.

2. Oregon Ecnl families pay 1k a trip and travel 3k miles to either not play or get beat 9-1.

3. Many of them aren't even scoring goals over the course of the season.

4. Some aren't even playing.

Sounds like a scam to me.

Perhaps my kids club team should fly to Tokyo to play a team and claim that no one else in Oregon could beat them either....

Comment

Oregon Ecnl teams aren't even the best in Oregon.

They literally pay 10k a year to hide and play terrible teams or teams that think it's a waste of money to beat up a doormat Oregon team.

Comment

Considering that nearly all of the teams would be relegated to a lower division and tournaments wise they are they are not only not getting developed but they aren't getting seen by colleges.

Pretty funny.

Comment

Idiots can blow their monies anyway they choose, of course. Don't get pissy when you get called out. That's all. Be confident in your decisions, otherwise you sound stupid. Being ignorant is acceptable.
                          Don't make assumptions when your hypocrisy is pointed out. I'm not an ECNL parent. I'm a TA parent whose fees are paying your kid's soccer welfare. Thorns academy is just another version of Trump's America. Give breaks to the "best" (tax breaks for the wealthy, free soccer for thorns academy), and somehow that's supposed to trickle down and benefit me. Like feeding a jackass grain and expecting to make bread with what comes out the other end.

Comment

Oregon Ecnl teams aren't even the best in Oregon.

They literally pay 10k a year to hide and play terrible teams or teams that think it's a waste of money to beat up a doormat Oregon team.
                            List the non-ECNL teams in Oregon that have beat an Oregon ECNL team in the last 3 years.

Crickets...

Comment

How much individually for each player? Break it down. How much athletic award and how much academic award?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X