Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I heard opfc is going to regionals as well? ***? How did they get an invite? And what has that team that is “supposedly” better than TA (I still laugh at that) ever won?
    OPFC 08's are going. Not sure about the 05's though.

Comment

OPFC 08's are going. Not sure about the 05's though.
      OYSA Covid state cup blind draw consequences...kinda of funny actually.

Comment

Just curious why the forum is focused on 05 and 08 boys...no one cares about other age groups?
        The 08 forum is tame compared to this zoo

Comment

OYSA Covid state cup blind draw consequences...kinda of funny actually.
          OPFC 08's are going because they finished 2nd to CFC in State Cup, and CFC has chosen not to attend Regionals.

OPFC 05's are going because they won NWCL last year and Regionals weren't held due to COVID. NWCL was not held this year due to COVID so they are taking last year's champs.

Comment

OPFC 08's are going because they finished 2nd to CFC in State Cup, and CFC has chosen not to attend Regionals.

OPFC 05's are going because they won NWCL last year and Regionals weren't held due to COVID. NWCL was not held this year due to COVID so they are taking last year's champs.
            Covid Consequences. Club zero.

Comment

Just curious why the forum is focused on 05 and 08 boys...no one cares about other age groups?
              Weirdo parents. The only people that post on here are weirdo parents.

One of the most prolific posters works the over night shift at the Adult Store. Others are bored at their retail jobs. There are some real crazies.

Why would any normal, healthy parent even think of posting on here?

Comment

Covid Consequences. Club zero.
                Sounds like you have an awesome to grind with that club? May I ask why? Have you and your family left that club? Curious to hear what your experience was.

Comment

USYS Regionals

Any updates on the 2 teams? ADF has the easier road, correct?

Comment

Any updates on the 2 teams? ADF has the easier road, correct?
                    Adf lost 2-1
                    Opfc won 3-1

Both played nv teams

Comment

Adf lost 2-1
                      Opfc won 3-1

Both played nv teams
                      It's the Idaho Covid cup no quality or quantity in 2021.

Yawn, just more spending for nada.

Comment

Lol, so damn jealous and bitter. My Son's team didn't make it, but I sure am rooting for Oregon. Represent ADF and OPFC.

Comment

Given your interest in that club, I have the feeling you would kill to be spending money for your kid to be playing there or anywhere right now.

Comment

Lol, so damn jealous and bitter. My Son's team didn't make it, but I sure am rooting for Oregon. Represent ADF and OPFC.
                            Don’t even give the d1p**** the time of day- they are a waste of time and you are spot on with the jealousy call

Comment

So now the Nevada, Arizona, north and south California state cup champions are not good and have no quality? You can’t have it both ways and are a walking hypocrite - give props when props are due. Good on you opfc and adf and good luck the next 2 days represent OR…,

Comment

Westside Dad at his best.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X