Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Top players at this birthyear

Have been chosen to play for the Timbers DA.

Good luck to the local clubs leftovers now left playing each other.

Should be fun with stats provided.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post

Keep telling yourself that Sparky.

Comment

Keep telling yourself that Sparky.
        How bout posting the OYSA Indvidual Club stats as well? On 2nd thought they did.

Stats are important in fantasy leagues.

Rock Bottom Oregon!

Comment

Here are the leading goal scorers so far. Now I must throw a caveat in there (The FC Portland boys are not really ranked that high) they have one more game of results than the others do, so they will drop down that list once all teams have three results.
          I think that it is looking pretty obvious that Crossfire & BSC have a variety of weapons!

Name Goals Club
          Aidan Brouddus 5 Crossfire
          Angel Jareth Solis 5 Capital
          Antuan Peterson 5 FC Portland
          Rodolfo Figueroa 4 FC Portland
          Leo Fulcher 3 Crossfire
          Zac Levi 3 Crossfire
          Nathan Olszewski 2 BSC
          Sawyer Jura 2 Washington
          Lucas Witthauer 2 Washington
          Henry Dennis Nahl 2 Westside
          Quincy Lea 1 BSC
          Alexander Chen 1 BSC
          Ian Kenyon 1 BSC
          Vigo Che Sufuentes 1 BSC
          Maximus Yermachenkov1 Capital
          Tristan Olvera 1 Capital
          Roman Cooper 1 Capital
          Mark Mankin 1 Crossfire
          Adam Robertson 1 Crossfire
          Nicolas Sammond 1 Crossfire
          Christian Silva-Tapia 1 FC Portland
          Renato Beltran 1 FC Portland
          Ryder Shafer 1 Washington
          Austin Tesdall 1 Westside
          Give me a break!
          Crossfire only has so many boys on this list because they haven't played anyone yet!

Comment

Give me a break!
            Crossfire only has so many boys on this list because they haven't played anyone yet!
            They played the second or third best team (no slight to WA Timbers) in FC PDX to open the season and scored 5 or more goals against any Oregon team they played this summer in the friendlies. They will have players at the top of the list all year long....

Comment

Here are the leading goal scorers so far. Now I must throw a caveat in there (The FC Portland boys are not really ranked that high) they have one more game of results than the others do, so they will drop down that list once all teams have three results.
              I think that it is looking pretty obvious that Crossfire & BSC have a variety of weapons!

Name Goals Club
              Aidan Brouddus 5 Crossfire
              Angel Jareth Solis 5 Capital
              Antuan Peterson 5 FC Portland
              Rodolfo Figueroa 4 FC Portland
              Leo Fulcher 3 Crossfire
              Zac Levi 3 Crossfire
              Nathan Olszewski 2 BSC
              Sawyer Jura 2 Washington
              Lucas Witthauer 2 Washington
              Henry Dennis Nahl 2 Westside
              Quincy Lea 1 BSC
              Alexander Chen 1 BSC
              Ian Kenyon 1 BSC
              Vigo Che Sufuentes 1 BSC
              Maximus Yermachenkov1 Capital
              Tristan Olvera 1 Capital
              Roman Cooper 1 Capital
              Mark Mankin 1 Crossfire
              Adam Robertson 1 Crossfire
              Nicolas Sammond 1 Crossfire
              Christian Silva-Tapia 1 FC Portland
              Renato Beltran 1 FC Portland
              Ryder Shafer 1 Washington
              Austin Tesdall 1 Westside

I wonder how many boys that the FC Portland striker pushed down or trampled over to get those goals?

Comment

This should be a fun poll:
                Who will be the first team to give up a goal to Eastside?

Comment

Funny you say that after getting your azz kicked yesterday. If the Timbers had any integrity some of the players on that scoring list along with a couple playing up with 04's this year would be on the roster and yesterday's results would have been different up north. I know for a fact jr and his crony buddy are not even top 100 and several others would not even sniff top 50 at this age group so not sure how that is the top talent that was chosen? While there are several good players on TA, there are just as many on the local DA and OYSA rosters that are just as talented. Many of which would replace the incumbent starter for TA if they CHOSE to play for them instead of declining invitations which tells me you don't even have the top 11. Time to be honest with yourself, and get comfortable watching your kids get beat around physically and technically on the pitch and on the scoreboard.

Comment

My guess is their name rhymes with Eastside.

Comment

The TA attempted to "choose" the top talent, but many "chose" not to fall for it. What bullsh1t will you come up with next?

Comment

The TA attempted to "choose" the top talent, but many "chose" not to fall for it. What bullsh1t will you come up with next?
                        Legitimate question. Will Fernando and crew start looking at the "leftovers" to recruit mid year if TA can't get it together? Will there be a shake up with the existing TA players and some of ours potentially picked off? Or will they wait until May? I agree that many of the DA players at local clubs are better than some of the TA kids.

Comment

BSC.

First, their defense is terrible. Second, they play Eastside next weekend, so they have the next opportunity.

After that, ET plays Westside, WashT, and FC in that order. After which they will have played everyone.

Comment

Legitimate question. Will Fernando and crew start looking at the "leftovers" to recruit mid year if TA can't get it together? Will there be a shake up with the existing TA players and some of ours potentially picked off? Or will they wait until May? I agree that many of the DA players at local clubs are better than some of the TA kids.
                            Wow...just got on here today. All I can say is...wow. it would appear that the same person has been posting all of this "DA propaganda" and noting to stick it to the TA. Let it go. Posting the top scorers from DA??? Really??? It is blatantly obvious this parent is as obsessed that his Son is not with DA, as the parents who's child is. My advice...let it go. If your son is as good as you clearly believe he is, than he will get there on his own. No amount of righteous indignation and smack talking on an anonymous chat board will bring about change. Besides, as you have been pointing out for pages now....TA is a ship wreck. Be glad your Son is not a part of that. Oh, and I am sure that I am not the only one who can tell that you are a Crossfire parent. And why in the neck did you feel the need to post kid's names on here???? AND AT 4 in the morning no less. You are going to die young if you do not find something else besides rage and obsession to rule your life.

Comment

I wonder how many boys that the FC Portland striker pushed down or trampled over to get those goals?
                              FC hosts Westside next weekend.

Comment

What makes you think they didn't start as soon as the game ended yesterday? The "top scorer" list is a place you'd start, right?

Players can't move (at least within DA) unless both clubs agree. Don't see much of that happening ...

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X