Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    They will be able to compete with the Northern GPS Town teams. I wish we one more State cup so these teams could play each other .

It would be called the "Battle for Stupid Parents Money" CUP.
    Based on your second sentence, it appears you have already won that cup.

Comment

Too soon

Rush:

1st year will have short numbers on rosters. The coaching staff will be weak. JD is a nice guy but as a coach is lower end of the spectrum. JD is a dreamer not a doer.

Comment

Can't speak for other age groups, but I heard there were 4 boys that showed up for the 03 tryouts.

Comment

ESPA FC = rec players and awful coaching staff = RI Rush

Comment

I am getting very annoyed with all the emails I keep receiving from Rush.

Comment

Greaaaaat turnout!

Heard there were 9 kids at the 2001 girls and 8 at the 2003 tryouts. Uh oh, watch out!

Comment

I am getting very annoyed with all the emails I keep receiving from Rush.
                Wondering who is leaking all these emails to RI Rush. Who would have access?

Comment

Soccer RI. They did the same for Bruno a few years ago. Old timer network in the "Hiz House"

Comment

Wide World would be the obvious answer.

Comment

Heard there were 9 kids at the 2001 girls and 8 at the 2003 tryouts. Uh oh, watch out!
                      Rush moving out of RI already

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
                        rush moving out of ri already
                        lmao......

Comment

Rush moving out of RI already
                          Right. That's why this fall they'll field 8 teams in their first full season this Fall. By Fall 2017, they'll likely be at 15-20 teams... they have a great DoC now, so as long as they can put out a quality product, they'll continue to grow.

Comment

Right. That's why this fall they'll field 8 teams in their first full season this Fall. By Fall 2017, they'll likely be at 15-20 teams... they have a great DoC now, so as long as they can put out a quality product, they'll continue to grow.
                            no the op but I'm also lmao...

Comment

Gross

Good luck in MAPLE brown with your bad coaches. I'm sure your players will be doing the tryout circuit again next June.

Comment

I thought BF was the DOC? It appears the DOC's performance at NEFC was sub par and not even mentioned on his Bio that Rush emailed out. I see a lot of staff with backward or lateral movement and none who changed to move up in their career. Looks to me like the coaches and staff are of the grass is greener crowd. 8 teams in 2 year combined age groups so 1/2 a team each birth year. The emails are still coming stating open slots on all teams from what I can tell. They haven't even filled out a roster. No matter how you look at it these teams will have too much depth to them. You are going to have your strongest higher age player on the same team with your weakest lower age player. Peer that with the need for cash to keep the lights on and you will have kids who should be practice players as starters. I give the families credit for being thick skinned enough to give this a shot. Add to all the usual issues of starting a new program the fact that the President is an out of shape former town coach and it all adds up to a rough year. We could use a few stronger clubs in the area to raise the bar all around so lets hope this turns around quickly. I just get the feeling the under on this one is 2 years. What I post here will not determine their fate. How long Rush wants to put up with non-development of a state will determine their fate. If they make it 2 years the club will surely look nothing like it does now with a complete turn of staff and players is my guess.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X