Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Turkey fans BOO during pre-match minute's silence for the victims of Paris attacks an

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Democrats win 2020 election, markets could see 'significant correction,' Goldman says
    https://www.foxbusiness.com/markets/...ant-correction

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      While you libs are doing back flips because Chris Wallace said "Trump is engaged in the most direct sustained assault on freedom of the press in our history" I suggest you actually listen to what he said about the media in the US and specifically CNN's reporting of the Horowitz testimony.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...ature=emb_logo

And btw I agree with Trump. Fake news is the enemy of the American people.
      Can't wait to see Wallace's interview of Slimeball Comey!

Comment

While you libs are doing back flips because Chris Wallace said "Trump is engaged in the most direct sustained assault on freedom of the press in our history" I suggest you actually listen to what he said about the media in the US and specifically CNN's reporting of the Horowitz testimony.

Yeah, it's fake as long as it's ABF - Anything But Fox

Comment

If Democrats win 2020 election, markets could see 'significant correction,' Goldman says
          Economists have been saying for quite some time the economy is slowing down and may tip into a recession next year regardless of election outcomes.

Comment

<snore> I remember when it was argued the same if Obama won, then he have us ACA AND a strong recovery from the Bush recession.

So try again con. This time, can you jump a little higher ? Shout a little louder ? Etc? ‘Cause you are just flailing yet I DO love a challenge. Just not going to sharpen my skills playing beneath my level. You get that in soccer too.

So try to do better. Cons acting like a bunch of divas running to the fainting couch ! Big bully “only I can fix it “ man is just so upset that people don’t LOVE him enough. Jealous of Greta and so many others.

Pathetic. Weak.

Comment

Then we are going to have to take FOX off the airwaves to fix that !

Of course , if witnesses are allowed for the Senate trial I want Hannity sworn in as well.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Talk about his phone calls with “Rudy colludy”

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Comment

Then we are going to have to take FOX off the airwaves to fix that !

Of course , if witnesses are allowed for the Senate trial I want Hannity sworn in as well.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Talk about his phone calls with “Rudy colludy”

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
                You missed that con was complaining about fake news but is always sourcing YouTube videos. Too funny

Comment

You missed that con was complaining about fake news but is always sourcing YouTube videos. Too funny
                  They don’t realize they are acting like zombies. That guy Collins on Judiciary is a prime example. If a woman ever acted as temperamental as he does, we all know what the cons would say.

Comment

Turkey fans BOO during pre-match minute's silence for the victims of Paris attacks an

you are obviously to stupid to know that youtube is not news....most of the content is actual live video....this is not funny, its just FACT.

Comment

So wait ....

FOX POLL

54% want impeachment and 50% want removal.

Is that Trumps polls going “sky high?”

Comment

54 tweets for POTUS by 10 AM today ....

Cons scarce because he gets increasingly difficult to defend

Comment

54 tweets for POTUS by 10 AM today ....

Cons scarce because he gets increasingly difficult to defend
                          Yes TRUMP tweets many times a day.........zzzzzzzz. we have known this for a few years now at least.....please bring us something with some meat...you are boring me.

Comment

Yes TRUMP tweets many times a day.........zzzzzzzz. we have known this for a few years now at least.....please bring us something with some meat...you are boring me.
                            Well all you cons are bored because your legions here have all departed the playing field at same time.

You little ❄️’s can’t even offer token resistance and it seems public opinion is already turning hard against the cons sham senate trial.

And sure he tweets a lot by 100 + times a day? Does he have time to do the job or does he sit on his golden toilet seat with his phone all day?

He’s just a feckless loser. Bad hair , bad skin , fake teeth , big as a whale etc

Hey check out his pics ...someone noticed he stands like a “centaur lacking rear legs “

Too funny.

Comment

Well all you cons are bored because your legions here have all departed the playing field at same time.

You little ❄️’s can’t even offer token resistance and it seems public opinion is already turning hard against the cons sham senate trial.

And sure he tweets a lot by 100 + times a day? Does he have time to do the job or does he sit on his golden toilet seat with his phone all day?

He’s just a feckless loser. Bad hair , bad skin , fake teeth , big as a whale etc

Hey check out his pics ...someone noticed he stands like a “centaur lacking rear legs “

Too funny.
                              Fake news and wishful thinking as usual, Why did you not tell about the democratic congressmen from NJ who will be switching to the Republican Party?

https://apple.news/Ak9gB7AANT_Gmt4EPNdd49w

Also, very cowardly of you to make heinous remarks about our POTUS on an anonymous public forum. You are lucky you are not talking about a Clinton...many many people mysteriously have died or are missing relating to the Clintons.

Why don't you post a picture of yourself and see what we say about you?

Comment

Fake news and wishful thinking as usual, Why did you not tell about the democratic congressmen from NJ who will be switching to the Republican Party?

https://apple.news/Ak9gB7AANT_Gmt4EPNdd49w

Also, very cowardly of you to make heinous remarks about our POTUS on an anonymous public forum. You are lucky you are not talking about a Clinton...many many people mysteriously have died or are missing relating to the Clintons.

Why don't you post a picture of yourself and see what we say about you?
                                Love it. I click on the Apple News link and the headline if the article reads...

Six aides resign from office of Democratic congressman expected to switch parties

Van Drew is going to lose. Lol

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X