Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Perfect, quit talking if you can't talk sense. Why do these posts always show up about this time on the weekends? It's like a drunk dial.
    They are talking sense. People believe in MJ, but his history isn't good. He is out for himself first. Every time.

Comment

Unrelated to all the arguing, but GPS boys 05s and 06s are looking for players. Eastside and westside practice locations available. Contact DF or JS through the website.

Comment

Unrelated to all the arguing, but GPS boys 05s and 06s are looking for players. Eastside and westside practice locations available. Contact DF or JS through the website.
        Bayern won the Bundesliga again, and Germany are world cup champs for at least two more months, so obviously GPS is the bestest youth soccer clu, er, program in the world.

All you families who didn't get selected to the team you want--this is your opportunity to show those fools what they are missing out on!

Comment

Bayern won the Bundesliga again, and Germany are world cup champs for at least two more months, so obviously GPS is the bestest youth soccer clu, er, program in the world.

All you families who didn't get selected to the team you want--this is your opportunity to show those fools what they are missing out on!
          It wouldn't be the first time that the Oregon clubs overlooked potential in favor of politics. Thanks for backing that opinion up.

Comment

It wouldn't be the first time that the Oregon clubs overlooked potential in favor of politics. Thanks for backing that opinion up.
            1) There is politics at every club

2) Not all decision is political

3) Many parents, when receiving an adverse decision about their kids, immediately blame "politics" or similar.

4) Sometimes the parents are right. Sometimes their DS or DD actually does need to improve.

Comment

So i should pay a lot for my kid to wear the Bayern shirt?

Full stop scam. Selling shirts.

Comment

It's not just the shirt.

It's the opportunity to receive high level training, developed by Pep Guardiola himself before moving to Manchester City. And the chance to be seen by Bayern Munich scouts, who are scouring the country looking for the next Christian Pulisic.

After all, the Bundesliga champions are well aware of the vast untapped talent in Oregon, ignored by the clueless hacks at both the Alliance clubs and the Nike clubs as well.

Comment

Its the same price as any other club (maybe less) and kit fee. Every kit has logos on them. Whats the problem?

Comment

You have to buy kit for whichever club you play for, so not sure what your point is. Besides have you seen the new Bayern kits? They're pretty nice.

But seriously, though, for this age group the coaches are top notch and the focus is on development and positive reinforcement. We have tried the alliance and found GPS much much better and it was actually lower priced.

Comment

1) There is politics at every club

2) Not all decision(s) is (are) political

3) Many parents, when receiving an adverse decision about their kids, immediately blame "politics" or similar.

4) Sometimes the parents are right. Sometimes their DS or DD actually does need to improve.
                      You fail to realize the obvious sarcasm, both in the initial post that I was responding to, as well as my own. I apologize for the grammatical corrections to your post above, I couldn't help myself.

Comment

It's not just the shirt.

It's the opportunity to receive high level training, developed by Pep Guardiola himself before moving to Manchester City. And the chance to be seen by Bayern Munich scouts, who are scouring the country looking for the next Christian Pulisic.

After all, the Bundesliga champions are well aware of the vast untapped talent in Oregon, ignored by the clueless hacks at both the Alliance clubs and the Nike clubs as well.
                        Pep taught the GPS Coaches how to train at a high level? BS. But way to throw Man City in there. Pep Coaches the first team. He didn’t develop Coaches or curriculums. Another lie.

How many Americans have joined Bayern from GPS? If they like pulisic so much, why don’t they sign him?

Scouring Scouts? Sounds great. When did they cone to Oregon? When are they coming back?

The listed benefits aren’t connected to reality, just more sales.

Vast, untapped talent? Name the prospects bayernvare intetested in.

Same old BS.

Comment

Pep taught the GPS Coaches how to train at a high level? BS. But way to throw Man City in there. Pep Coaches the first team. He didn’t develop Coaches or curriculums. Another lie.

How many Americans have joined Bayern from GPS? If they like pulisic so much, why don’t they sign him?

Scouring Scouts? Sounds great. When did they cone to Oregon? When are they coming back?

Same old BS.
                          I'm sorry, sir, but the fish you caught has an IQ below the legal limit. You'll need to throw it back.

Comment

Same old BS.
                            By responding to that original disingenuous post you are either replying to yourself in an attempt to create a false narrative, or the single most gullible person here.

Comment

Perfect, quit talking if you can't talk sense. Why do these posts always show up about this time on the weekends? It's like a drunk dial.

I’m sorry you’re offended by easily verifiable facts. 😂 Gosh, not living in reality must be so wonderful. (Oh hey look, it’s not a weekend. Fun fact: there’s no rhyme or reason to when I post. 😂)

Comment

I’m sorry you’re offended by easily verifiable facts. 😂 Gosh, not living in reality must be so wonderful. (Oh hey look, it’s not a weekend. Fun fact: there’s no rhyme or reason to when I post. 😂)
                                So you drink during the day on Tuesday too.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X