X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Top 3 contenders easily:

Rivers- TD very strong with the ball, sneaky little guy. DM and NJ strong as well with SVS holding down the fort in the net.

LA- Very strong offensively. AZIZ, AK, and the new national player are all threats up top. CH strong in the back.

SM- Underrated team. Strong center back with RD, as well as a tight midfield with SW, MV, and JM. NM is poised to be a top keeper this year as well. Also, LH can make an impact, if he stays healthy.
    I heard SVS will not be holding down the net due to an injury sustained late in the spring club season. Could be a big blow for Rivers.

Comment

Best senior in the league?

Comment

JF from BH, CL from Milton, DA from N&G and KH from Brooks will all be top Juniors along with TD and AK but AK is by far the class of the league. Lots of good seniors as well with SW from STM, LH from BH, DM from Rivers, AK from LA and ACH from Thayer probably the best of a solid and deep group.

Comment

How are the keepers looking next year? Its almost confirmed SVS of Rivers will be out for atleast some of the season...But what about the goalies of some of the other contenders? Or a goalie that might help a surprise team?

Comment

TD is definitely playing at Rivers this year

Comment

TD is definitely playing at Rivers this year
              Did he get a Revs waiver or is he going back to play Club?

Comment

He was forced to choose DAP or stay at Rivers and play soccer. Now this shows loyalty to a school.

Comment

Or he wasn't offered a spot on the very talented revs 18's? They have a lot of forwards.

Comment

He was offered a spot but knew where he stood.

Comment

Better than the ISL schools

My son attends Brimmer and May school. You may have heard of it before. It is only the best soccer school in the country. Multiple national team and professional players play on our team, including my son. I don't know why you guys are so excited about your ISL teams, you should be paying attention to our team. Look for Brimmer and May to be making some major noise next year.

Comment

My son attends Brimmer and May school. You may have heard of it before. It is only the best soccer school in the country. Multiple national team and professional players play on our team, including my son. I don't know why you guys are so excited about your ISL teams, you should be paying attention to our team. Look for Brimmer and May to be making some major noise next year.
                        What are you talking about?
                        They have professional players on the team?

Comment

What are you talking about?
                          They have professional players on the team?
                          It was a joke. They were taking a poke at Brimmer and May.

Comment

It was a joke. They were taking a poke at Brimmer and May.
                            Looks to me as if they were taking a poke at those posting about ZH and Beaver.

Thread Title: ISL Boys Soccer 2013

Let's refocus on the topic. Quit speaking about Beaver, South Kent, or Brimmer & May.

Comment

Looks to me as if they were taking a poke at those posting about ZH and Beaver.

Thread Title: ISL Boys Soccer 2013

Let's refocus on the topic. Quit speaking about Beaver, South Kent, or Brimmer & May.
                              I don't think so. No way on Earth anyone would confuse Brimmer and May with Beaver. It seems to eat the ISL people alive that Beaver beats the ISL teams. When Worcester Academy or Beaver or any non ISL team beat the top teams in the ISL they get so defensive and worked up.

Comment

I don't think so. No way on Earth anyone would confuse Brimmer and May with Beaver. It seems to eat the ISL people alive that Beaver beats the ISL teams. When Worcester Academy or Beaver or any non ISL team beat the top teams in the ISL they get so defensive and worked up.
                                Beaver has a very weak sechule and they have a decent team, but would finish mid pack in the isl with great compition every week. Worcester Academy is a great team and can't even be compared with behavior. They are in class A and Beaver is in class C. Now that we understand this why don't we get back to isl soccer. Why don't beaver create their own page.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X