Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there anything that NEFC won't do to promote itself...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Perspective - You just repeated the very post I was responding too. Really, you are coming across dumber and dumber. BTW - would you please answer my questions at the bottom of my post, or are you going to be the master deflector, because post detection skills seem to be broken. LOL!
    Does anyone know if NEFC has ever spoken to BTDT about his behavior? Just cannot imagine they are pleased. And seeing how not a single fellow parent from his NEFC team has come on here to support him seems very safe to assume that all involved realize he is a major problem. Surely the club is big enough at this point to have some risk management component.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Does anyone know if NEFC has ever spoken to BTDT about his behavior? Just cannot imagine they are pleased. And seeing how not a single fellow parent from his NEFC team has come on here to support him seems very safe to assume that all involved realize he is a major problem. Surely the club is big enough at this point to have some risk management component.
      What are you - two? LOL!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x
      Working...
      X