Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Okay, but they couldn't beat GPS, which NEFC did comfortably. As a coach, you need to make adjustments, so it seems that the Stars coach couldn't/wouldn't do that? BTW - I love all the excuses why your special team couldn't win a particular game. Doesn't make you look good.
    And "coach" what adjustments would you make exactly? Gps played 9 back, nine . Stars still dominated the game but were unable to get a ball through 9 "defenders and a goalie. They didn't need the win, they played their game, no need to adjust when a coach does that. It's pathetic really, states the other team knows they can't win. I don't need to look good, they do. But nice try.. Gotta love how a bunch of parents are envious of a group of u13 girls. Pathetic

Comment

And "coach" what adjustments would you make exactly? Gps played 9 back, nine . Stars still dominated the game but were unable to get a ball through 9 "defenders and a goalie. They didn't need the win, they played their game, no need to adjust when a coach does that. It's pathetic really, states the other team knows they can't win. I don't need to look good, they do. But nice try.. Gotta love how a bunch of parents are envious of a group of u13 girls. Pathetic
      So who benefited more, GPS who miraculously tied the game, or you nutty Stars parents who feels the need to come on here a few times to proclaim to everyone the very reasons why the game ended in a tie? You, my friend, are the pathetic one.

Comment

So who benefited more, GPS who miraculously tied the game, or you nutty Stars parents who feels the need to come on here a few times to proclaim to everyone the very reasons why the game ended in a tie? You, my friend, are the pathetic one.
        And you my friend, are delusional. Enjoy your little world you live in. Keep picking on 13 year olds.

Comment

And you my friend, are delusional. Enjoy your little world you live in. Keep picking on 13 year olds.
          I am not picking on any 13 year old's, unless you're 13. I'm picking on you pathetic loser parents who come on here and argue why your team tied another U13 team and the reasons because of it. Talk about being delusional.

Comment

I am not picking on any 13 year old's, unless you're 13. I'm picking on you pathetic loser parents who come on here and argue why your team tied another U13 team and the reasons because of it. Talk about being delusional.
            The only attempt at "argument" is coming from you, incoherent and juvenile though it is. Good luck to you and yours in the spring.

Comment

Who's arguing? Someone simply asked why stars could beat NEFc and not GPS . I replied to someone else's question. And yes, any parent that comes on here to talk trash about other teams; IS picking on 13/12 year old kids. I don't care what team you are on, how good your teams may or may not be, I'll never trash talk about a bunch of kids.

You all sound completely pathetic when talking about these kids. And yes, I have seen the stars u13 girls get bashed.

If you didn't like my response or agree then agree to disagree. Or blame the person who asked why.....

Comment

The only attempt at "argument" is coming from you, incoherent and juvenile though it is. Good luck to you and yours in the spring.
                Let me guess, a Democrat. Accuse others of what you clearly did, pick on 12/13 year olds.

Comment

Let me guess, a Democrat. Accuse others of what you clearly did, pick on 12/13 year olds.
                  Up early with your trolling nonsense, BTDT/Paul Heinsohn/NEFC shill. Your lack of logic and reading comprehension are also obvious giveaways at this point (though your typical, irrational, juvenile insults came close yesterday). Sorry things have gotten tough for your agendas over in NEFC land, but do try to have a good day.

Comment

This is a perfect example of the low quality of trolling on TS. It is pretty much too easy here. I mean if people are willing to be baited about 12-13 U.S. youth soccer then well they will respond to anything. TS has become immensely boring. There is less and less quality discussion and even the level of trolling has been reduced to "I know you are but what am I... Democrats sux!". I know you are going to continue to troll here, but could you at least make an effort to be witty, funny or clever.

Comment

You're being as condescending as you were when talking about how your team didn't try against GPS, that your team didn't need the win, that GPS didn't play to win. You don't stop to think how demeaning that is to the other team. Let's hear more excuses about why you didn't win. It's pretty insulting to a GPS team that played hard, well and tied. What's funny is your list of excuses and then denying that you're not picking on 13 year old kids that played a great game.

Originally posted by forcepush71 View Post
                      This is a perfect example of the low quality of trolling on TS. It is pretty much too easy here. I mean if people are willing to be baited about 12-13 U.S. youth soccer then well they will respond to anything. TS has become immensely boring. There is less and less quality discussion and even the level of trolling has been reduced to "I know you are but what am I... Democrats sux!". I know you are going to continue to troll here, but could you at least make an effort to be witty, funny or clever.

Comment

You're being as condescending as you were when talking about how your team didn't try against GPS, that your team didn't need the win, that GPS didn't play to win. You don't stop to think how demeaning that is to the other team. Let's hear more excuses about why you didn't win. It's pretty insulting to a GPS team that played hard, well and tied. What's funny is your list of excuses and then denying that you're not picking on 13 year old kids that played a great game.
                        Calling you out on this one! All, I repeat, ALL, I said was when your "coach" has you playing everyone back and leave one forward ... You aren't playing to win. It's not trash talking, it's not demeaning towards the kids, it's stating the obvious. It's like playing a 3 v3 and playing 2 back to "guard" the net. Your coach should have had more faith in his girls to play soccer. No where did I make an "excuse" for the 10th time I simply state it's hard to play soccer when the other coach plays protect the goal with 9 other players.

Comment

Your words are out there. I saw the first post. Sadly? One sided? Real nice. 9 defenders...exaggeration. Hmmm, they didn't need the win? Pathetic? Know they can't win?

Do you get it now?

"Perhaps it had something to do with GPS playing everyone back but one. And sadly the ball was still in their half, Stars just couldn't sneak one past. It was certainly a one sided game."

Comment

You all seem so intent on slamming each other that you leave no room for a more positive interpretation of what someone else writes. I suppose it's the TS way, because I find myself doing it as well.

What one person posts as a reasonable description of the game and explanation of a surprise outcome is immediately attacked as being excuse-making, or attacking little girls. Newsflash, folks: it's not always an excuse; sometimes it's just the best explanation of what actually happened.

Many of us have been around this game long enough to see undermanned teams or significant underdogs find ways to get a good result. It happens all the time; a weaker team puts big numbers behind the ball, plays for a game-changing counter that might get them a goal, and manages to get a 0-0, 1-1 or even a 1-0 result that is a GREAT outcome against a superior team. At times it can be good strategy - especially at older ages where learning how to win becomes more important. I certainly don't complain when one of my kids' opponents employs this strategy. In fact, I would hope my kids' coaches would not have their teams play the same exact style every game, no matter what the opponent or the game circumstance are. Part of maturing as players is learning to adapt and compete and finding a way to win. Note: Our US Men resort to this quite a bit against the big soccer powers, and we cheer them on happily.

Finally, if every game description (e.g., "team x outshot team y 20-1 and had about 70% of the possession. team y scored the tying goal on a free kick when the keeper slipped & fell") is going to be assaulted as excuse-making, then we're never going to have any kind of reasonable soccer discussions on this site.

Comment

Calling you out on this one! All, I repeat, ALL, I said was when your "coach" has you playing everyone back and leave one forward ... You aren't playing to win. It's not trash talking, it's not demeaning towards the kids, it's stating the obvious. It's like playing a 3 v3 and playing 2 back to "guard" the net. Your coach should have had more faith in his girls to play soccer. No where did I make an "excuse" for the 10th time I simply state it's hard to play soccer when the other coach plays protect the goal with 9 other players.
                              At U13, I think the coach should still be developing players, and not so worried about losing by a couple of goals against a stronger team. If this were a U16 or U17 State Cup or some kind of a big tournament, then the coach should use whatever strategy he thinks is going to get him a win.

Comment

You're dealing with a BTDT-type, trolling poster who doesn't even have a kid near this age group. He has no concern whatsoever with GPS and no knowledge of what's happening around GU13, let alone in the games in question. His monomaniacal target is and has for years been Stars/JD (and Scorpions/FM).

Just let him rant away. There's no "discussion" to be had with him and nothing worth clarifying further.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X