Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Stars Nation baby. Enjoy your secondary "national" titles.
    When some guy slaps your daughter and she takes it because of all the abuse from JD, you will be so proud of the ECNL! Well, soon to be second tier league! haha!

Comment

When some guy slaps your daughter and she takes it because of all the abuse from JD, you will be so proud of the ECNL! Well, soon to be second tier league! haha!
      haha, laugh about it, haha......your kid isn't even good enough to get on a top recreational team.......haha!

Comment

Meanwhile enjoy your 6 years of trophies' drought. It must suck season after season with your daughter and her team with nothing to show. Wait there is something: she got called c*nt. That fills the void.
        Ouch!

Comment

I can hear the lawsuit being typed up as we speak. Keep the material coming, please.

Comment

I can hear the lawsuit being typed up as we speak. Keep the material coming, please.
            Shut the f'ck up! Are you going to sue me for saying that? Grow up!

Comment

Shut the f'ck up! Are you going to sue me for saying that? Grow up!
              Grow up? Too funny. But you're not suggesting that the author of this thread grow up? OK, got it.

Comment

If JD called my daughter a c*unt he would have been hospitalized!!! Anyone care to retort?
                Which age group?

Comment

Whoever said that FM is stupid they underestimated him. Who is the first suspect to come up with a thread like this? From stars people the obvious is Nefc.
                  But let's stop for a second. With Breakers affiliation, Nefc locked up one of DAP spots in this area. Now there is one up to grab and Stars is a front runner. FM's artillery is pointed at Stars now. With this thread he is trying to kill two birds with one stone: damaging stars image and hoping this resonates to USSF ears and leading stars to believe it is Nefc attacking.
                  Meanwhile the eye of sauron is off him. Pretty clever, I must say FM.

Comment

Whoever said that FM is stupid they underestimated him. Who is the first suspect to come up with a thread like this? From stars people the obvious is Nefc.
                    But let's stop for a second. With Breakers affiliation, Nefc locked up one of DAP spots in this area. Now there is one up to grab and Stars is a front runner. FM's artillery is pointed at Stars now. With this thread he is trying to kill two birds with one stone: damaging stars image and hoping this resonates to USSF ears and leading stars to believe it is Nefc attacking.
                    Meanwhile the eye of sauron is off him. Pretty clever, I must say FM.
                    More libelous crap and no words for the lack of logic. The chances FM started this thread are less than zero. The motivation to write that and attempt to deflect in that way and in that direction is most telling. Pure classlessness. And I would wait until that DAP slot is signed and in hand before presuming who and who isn't getting a slot (if a girls DAP even happens).

Comment

More libelous crap and no words for the lack of logic. The chances FM started this thread are less than zero. The motivation to write that and attempt to deflect in that way and in that direction is most telling. Pure classlessness. And I would wait until that DAP slot is signed and in hand before presuming who and who isn't getting a slot (if a girls DAP even happens).
                      The fact there is this quick reaction, that theory has legs to walk. That was quick, FM.

Comment

The fact there is this quick reaction, that theory has legs to walk. That was quick, FM.
                        I totally agree. Anytime there's something negative, up pops nut job. Perspective (Fred) - How many posts today? It has to be close to 200+. Someone really needs to get a life.

If I were BTDT, I would be laughing my ass off. Pure entertainment Perspective and the fact that you bite at every post just shows how unintelligent you are. Book smart, but dumb as a rock.

Comment

Wow, you are really challenged. I guess JD started the one about FM, too, right?

Comment

I totally agree. Anytime there's something negative, up pops nut job. Perspective (Fred) - How many posts today? It has to be close to 200+. Someone really needs to get a life.

If I were BTDT, I would be laughing my ass off. Pure entertainment Perspective and the fact that you bite at every post just shows how unintelligent you are. Book smart, but dumb as a rock.
                            Did you somehow forget that P allegedly "flies the Stars flag" and has been designated as the Stars #1 apologist? Whatever works in the moment, huh?

Comment

Ohhhh. So scary!!! F*uck you!!! He did it And should pay for it. Guys is a nasty f*ck! And if you are not him
                              Mind your own F*:'(*ng business!!

Comment

In the words or a wise Jewish man, you sir, are a putz.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X