•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Try "bloke"
    Christ, give it a rest...
    As for the 'c' word, we are the only idiots upset by every slang term used by the Brits.
    fecking git

Comment

C*unt is so much more expressive...
      Scary how easily the word flows out for you, and posting the word in a thread title is more obscene (and offensive to your daughters) than the false allegation itself.

Comment

Scary how easily the word flows out for you, and posting the word in a thread title is more obscene (and offensive to your daughters) than the false allegation itself.
        The "only" difference in your narrative to reality is that a group of young teens got called that word. If you don't know it for fact don't come here to lift your shield on his protection.

Comment

The "only" difference in your narrative to reality is that a group of young teens got called that word. If you don't know it for fact don't come here to lift your shield on his protection.
          Amazing how dumb someone can be to continually expose himself to risk like this.

Comment

Amazing how dumb someone can be to continually expose himself to risk like this.
            Give it up. Stop deflecting this as it is the same person posting over and over and you are not intimidating anyone. The truth is out there and more than the number of people that read TS knows.

Comment

Give it up. Stop deflecting this as it is the same person posting over and over and you are not intimidating anyone. The truth is out there and more than the number of people that read TS knows.
              Zero proof of anything has been provided. Your behavior on the other hand is now embedded in the site and quite discoverable. But hey, just keep the assault moving forward with blinders on, and keep starting new slanderous threads. Oh, I see you just did. Carry on.

Comment

Zero proof of anything has been provided. Your behavior on the other hand is now embedded in the site and quite discoverable. But hey, just keep the assault moving forward with blinders on, and keep starting new slanderous threads. Oh, I see you just did. Carry on.
                You can stop with your righteousness anytime now

Comment

True story so he couldn't sue but don't let that ruin your rant. Guess you would be one of those parents that think that being called such things is what it takes to become "tougher" or more competitive.
                  Absolutely disgusting! Please tell me your daughter left the team and those that heard it to left.

Comment

Absolutely disgusting! Please tell me your daughter left the team and those that heard it to left.
                    stop trolling - this thread died two days ago, with good reason

Comment

Wonder who would be invested in reviving this vile thread after 2 days. The thread is far more disgusting than the false allegation.

Comment

Wonder who would be invested in reviving this vile thread after 2 days. The thread is far more disgusting than the false allegation.
                        I'm guessing "anonymous".

Comment

The same clown who keeps reviving all the anti scorpions crap. They just can't help themselves apparently. A real sad group of individuals.

Comment

The same clown who keeps reviving all the anti scorpions crap. They just can't help themselves apparently. A real sad group of individuals.
                            Says the sad individual who is on here for hours each day. LOL!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                            Auto-Saved
                            x
                            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                            x
                            Working...
                            X