Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New to the area!

My family just moved up here from Texas where my twin daughters played soccer all year long. They are both excellent soccer players but I have a couple of concerns. Is there a club we can join that will give them the same training as we received outdoors in Texas. It doesn't seem to me that indoors is as good as playing outside all year long. BTW they are U12 and have high aspirations. I'm talking NT and Olympic potential.

You can still play outside all winter long. The ball just doesn't roll as much in the snow. Lots of 0-0 ties.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      My family just moved up here from Texas where my twin daughters played soccer all year long. They are both excellent soccer players but I have a couple of concerns. Is there a club we can join that will give them the same training as we received outdoors in Texas. It doesn't seem to me that indoors is as good as playing outside all year long. BTW they are U12 and have high aspirations. I'm talking NT and Olympic potential.
      anywhere but FC Boston

Comment

anywhere but FC Boston
        But they are less corrupt than NEFC.

Stars is the only game in town.

Comment

Too funny, BTNT. How did you hear about this site, lol?

Comment

GPS all the way.

Comment

Why do you idiots like you have to come on this site and pretend to pose a real question? Your last two sentences gave you away. Go troll somewhere else.

Comment

My family just moved up here from Texas...
                So many people moving into this area, now I understand why there are so many real estate brokers around....

Comment

Twin girls no less. Has anyone laid eyes on these twin phenoms yet? Or maybe they are still unpacking the soccer gear from the move, lol.

Comment

That's absurd. Nobody plays outside in Texas late June - Aug

Comment

That's absurd. Nobody plays outside in Texas late June - Aug
                      We did!

Comment

Too funny, BTNT. How did you hear about this site, lol?
                        probably googled need sound advice!

Comment

How are the twins doing? Adjusted to the move and ecstatic about their new NEFC kits?

Comment

I think you should contact all of the other "new to the area with U12 twin daughter soccer phenoms" and make your own team. That would be quite a team!

Comment

Maybe time for a best Mass soccer twins thread to help form this super team

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X