The Constant Hate Rhetoric

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OP, at least you tried. Wasn't sure how he would turn a great post meant for everyone into something to attack and belittle, but then again, that's his specialty.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      OP, at least you tried. Wasn't sure how he would turn a great post meant for everyone into something to attack and belittle, but then again, that's his specialty.
      There are people in this world who take please from other people's suffering. That is what these trolls do. There is 1 or several of them that are relentlessly hostile and denigrating to everyone. They take pleasure in the small amount of misery and discomfort that they cause and the anonymity of the site ensures that their is no cost or chance for retribution. The more that is posted, the more pleasure they take. Even the OPs message, however well intended, fed the trolls just a little. I don't think there is anyway to get rid of them. The best that we can do is ignore them or let them know that they are not causing the misery that they desire to create.

There are a few old timers on this site who have a lot of great insights and helpful information regarding how to navigate the soccer world. They have given me a lot of food for thought and I appreciate it. Thanks.

Comment

Well done trolls...

I see this tread is aptly named! :-)

Comment

You are sickening, and just saw that you felt the need to respond twice, not to mention answering your own posts in every thread. Not doing yourself any favors.
          You pretty much give the perfect example of what that poster was saying. People like you see hate coming from elsewhere and yet don't think your own posts contribute to the problem. Why would anyone be surprised if any equally hateful response came to this obvious hateful post?

Comment

You pretty much give the perfect example of what that poster was saying. People like you see hate coming from elsewhere and yet don't think your own posts contribute to the problem. Why would anyone be surprised if any equally hateful response came to this obvious hateful post?
            You win, BTNT. You win. As always. The OJ comparison comes to mind again. Did you forget that without fail you initiate the back and forth every single time. And I literally mean every single time.

Comment

I know for a fact that there is one guy who trolls this site on a weekly basis just to get a rise out of people here, and gets his jollies from pitting clubs against each other by posting false info pretending to be a crazy supporter of one club one day, and then another 10 minutes later. He's admitted it to me in the past when we were at a few different ODP jamboree. Completely unhinged guy who hates all premier clubs. He was apparently was a parent coach of a travel team and served on the travel soccer board for their town, and lost half his team to premier clubs, and his bitterness started there. He told me and anyone else who would listen, that premier soccer was a huge scam and that he was a better coach than any his former players left for. He bragged about how fun it was to give all the clubs a bad name by posting on this website and the pleasure he got from posting crap here.

That is how I found this site, and why I came here a few years ago already knowing not to trust anyone or anything that is posted. I've gleaned some good info through the poop swamp along the way, but I always wonder which crazies here might be my old sideline troll. Whoever he is, I guarantee he has stirred the pot in the Persepective/BTDT craphole more than a few times over the years.

Comment

I know for a fact that there is one guy who trolls this site on a weekly basis just to get a rise out of people here, and gets his jollies from pitting clubs against each other by posting false info pretending to be a crazy supporter of one club one day, and then another 10 minutes later. He's admitted it to me in the past when we were at a few different ODP jamboree. Completely unhinged guy who hates all premier clubs. He was apparently was a parent coach of a travel team and served on the travel soccer board for their town, and lost half his team to premier clubs, and his bitterness started there. He told me and anyone else who would listen, that premier soccer was a huge scam and that he was a better coach than any his former players left for. He bragged about how fun it was to give all the clubs a bad name by posting on this website and the pleasure he got from posting crap here.

That is how I found this site, and why I came here a few years ago already knowing not to trust anyone or anything that is posted. I've gleaned some good info through the poop swamp along the way, but I always wonder which crazies here might be my old sideline troll. Whoever he is, I guarantee he has stirred the pot in the Persepective/BTDT craphole more than a few times over the years.
                It sounds like you are describing Cujo

Comment

Same crap posted over and over and over and over.

This place has become virtually unreadable. At least you used to be able to sift through the nonsense and get some nuggets. No longer.

Fred must be up to something. Otherwise the 3 month onslaught makes no sense. While I don't think it will happen, imagine if FC Boston gets the other DAP slot since they have the boys side. Someone's head will explode.

Comment

Same crap posted over and over and over and over.

This place has become virtually unreadable. At least you used to be able to sift through the nonsense and get some nuggets. No longer.

Fred must be up to something. Otherwise the 3 month onslaught makes no sense. While I don't think it will happen, imagine if FC Boston gets the other DAP slot since they have the boys side. Someone's head will explode.
                    I said before folks are too focused on Fred. Bolts have the longest and most distinguished history of any club in Massachusetts. One of the original 13 colonies of DAP. The NEFC onslaught is all about knowing that FC Boston is the frontrunner and knowing there is a good chance NEFC will get shut out again.

Comment

I said before folks are too focused on Fred. Bolts have the longest and most distinguished history of any club in Massachusetts. One of the original 13 colonies of DAP. The NEFC onslaught is all about knowing that FC Boston is the frontrunner and knowing there is a good chance NEFC will get shut out again.
                      Thats funny!

Comment

Daily poem:

Day after day, hour after hour
                        Tired arguments
                        Uneducated speculations
                        Thinly veiled agenda
                        Goes on and on and on
                        Where do they get their time and energy?
                        Oh beachbum, where art thou?

Comment

most are like this. Powerless grown-ups acting out

Comment

Oh, here we go. The old "Felger" parlor trick from our very own resident guru.

Comment

oh, so in your warped mind there is no such thing as a troll?

Comment

oh, so in your warped mind there is no such thing as a troll?
                                Correction, in his warped mind there is only ONE troll.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X