Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Pom poom Dad doesn't want to get bogged down with facts.
    Doesn't change the fact that if your kid wants to play in college it looks like FCB might be a good club to get noticed.

Comment

Thanks for confirming that you are indeed clueless. Fred loves uninformed rubes. Perfect fit!

Yes, clueless. Admitted. Thank you for continuing to keep this thread at the top. Between us it should become the longest-lasting thread in TS history.

Now... about those 37 Scorpions girls and 14 Bolts boys "taking pictures with their college sweatshirts" or however you'd like to phrase it legally... Great job, kids. You've worked hard. You've earned a chance to compete in ECNL/NPL/DAP, and now you're getting a chance to compete at NCAA level. Great job!!!

As pom-pom Dad I'll cheer you on every day of the week. BTW, this is the type of support FC Boston families give other FC Boston families. I'm not the anomaly here. It's a great support network of each others' kids. Can't say that about all clubs.

Comment

Thanks for confirming that you are indeed clueless. Fred loves uninformed rubes. Perfect fit!
        Stop with the Fred crap already. You are once again bashing children. Hope you are proud of yourself.

Comment

Stop with the Fred crap already. You are once again bashing children. Hope you are proud of yourself.
          No problem Chris H, keep spinning your propaganda.

Comment

Yes, clueless. Admitted. Thank you for continuing to keep this thread at the top. Between us it should become the longest-lasting thread in TS history.

Now... about those 37 Scorpions girls and 14 Bolts boys "taking pictures with their college sweatshirts" or however you'd like to phrase it legally... Great job, kids. You've worked hard. You've earned a chance to compete in ECNL/NPL/DAP, and now you're getting a chance to compete at NCAA level. Great job!!!

As pom-pom Dad I'll cheer you on every day of the week. BTW, this is the type of support FC Boston families give other FC Boston families. I'm not the anomaly here. It's a great support network of each others' kids. Can't say that about all clubs.
            TS needs a like button. Kudos to the kids for a job well done, and to their parents who no doubt have sacrificed family time, vacations, etc to help their kids fulfill their dreams.

Comment

OMG! That has to be one of the worst marketing jobs ever. Congrats to all the girls and boys on their college commitments, but you are going overboard with your - this is a great club and we all support each other. We're like one big happy family, and in fact, we do Sunday dinners together. And to cap it off, "can't say that about other clubs." Pretty sad if you are that insecure that you have to continue to post how happy you are at your club. All you're doing is giving people ammo to rip your post to shreds.

Comment

OMG! That has to be one of the worst marketing jobs ever. Congrats to all the girls and boys on their college commitments, but you are going overboard with your - this is a great club and we all support each other. We're like one big happy family, and in fact, we do Sunday dinners together. And to cap it off, "can't say that about other clubs." Pretty sad if you are that insecure that you have to continue to post how happy you are at your club. All you're doing is giving people ammo to rip your post to shreds.
                The only insecurity here is found in your need to counter the posts. A pathological insecurity.

Comment

Literally giggling as I picture FM leading a sing along as all the families hold hands. ....koombaya..

Comment

Literally giggling as I picture FM leading a sing along as all the families hold hands. ....koombaya..
                    Go watch the Super Bowl and get your mind off of Fred for a few hours. It will do you some good.

Comment

TS needs a like button. Kudos to the kids for a job well done, and to their parents who no doubt have sacrificed family time, vacations, etc to help their kids fulfill their dreams.
                      It's a commercial. Your comment is the equivalent of fat frat boy's farts. Enjoy. Yummy.

Comment

It's a commercial. Your comment is the equivalent of fat frat boy's farts. Enjoy. Yummy.
                        Ex scorpion parent here ...and to go on the record I would run FM over in a parking lot if I saw him .....I have to give these girls credit ...I honestly don't care if they came from Bolts or Scorpions . I don't care about the clubs future ...We already left and the future is clear for my daughter she signed and will be playing in college and that's all I care about . I honestly don't think the current FC Boston club had anything to do with these girls getting into college . I know it wasn't Fred helping them either, but lets at least give these girls some credit on continuing their soccer into college . Who cares if they are signing their NLI letter or a blank piece of paper .

Comment

You betcha it's a commercial. A testimonial. And I'm happy to provide it. Like when my car mechanic provides great service, I pass it on. When I have a great meal at a restaurant, I pass it on. When the soccer club that one of my kids plays for does well and has success and treats her right, I pass it on.

The fact that your little panties get soooo bunched up over it is also hilarious to me. Thank you for keeping this thread at the top of the list. FC Boston deserves the attention for all the good things happening. Happy Super Bowl, champ!

PS - we actually HAVE had Sunday dinner as a team. They've been awesome!
                          PPS - "OMG"??? What are you, a 13 year-old girl? Totes ridiculous!
                          PPPS - You're entertaining, but not very important.

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
                            ex scorpion parent here ...and to go on the record i would run fm over in a parking lot if i saw him .....i have to give these girls credit ...i honestly don't care if they came from bolts or scorpions . I don't care about the clubs future ...we already left and the future is clear for my daughter she signed and will be playing in college and that's all i care about . I honestly don't think the current fc boston club had anything to do with these girls getting into college . I know it wasn't fred helping them either, but lets at least give these girls some credit on continuing their soccer into college . Who cares if they are signing their nli letter or a blank piece of paper .
                            ^------- what this guy said (and he says it way better than I do)

Comment

^------- what this guy said (and he says it way better than I do)
                              FC Boston is struggling!

Comment

This is true. There are a LOT of kids from various clubs taking pictures wearing a hat or sweatshirt from some school that they will be attending in the fall, but they're not getting any $ and they're not really "signing" anything. It's PR for the parents, that's all. The picture shows up in the local paper and they hope everyone sees it and says, "wow, look. Mia got a free ride to State U. Her parents really managed her career well." Meanwhile, Mia is actually a walk-on who is going to try out for the team and might end up 28th on the depth chart or out of soccer altogether by spring semester.

Newsflash for you, folks: if you see a kid wearing an Ivy League or NESCAC sweatshirt, she isn't signing anything or receiving anything on National Signing Day. She's just going to a good school and might play a sport there.
                                Brown, Wentworth, Endicott, St. Josephs College, Stonehill, Southern New Hampshire, Castleton, UMass Lowell, Holy Cross and Duke. These are the schools and players (five girls and six boys) that NEFC is showing on their Facebook page for "Signing Day 2016". I guess you're not impressed with that either. An Ivy and some D3s. You gonna put that (and them) down too? Minimize their accomplishment and their "PR for the parents"? What an insufferable lout you are.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X