UMASS Ahmherst Recruiting

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

U Mass lost 3 key Seniors not several! They had several kids out though do to injury. They should be better, top 5 in A-10. What about UML is this their year to make a run in the weak America East?

Comment

I love how someone always has to give a dig or be negative. The A-10 is not the ACC and several teams in the AE are competitive with several in the A10. This is women's soccer. Not much difference between teams in these lower levels.

Comment

Take it easy coach, don't think anyone was being negative. AE is weaker than the A 10, A 10 is weaker than the AAC, AAC is weaker than ACC. Simple facts, look up the conference RPI's. Stop being so sensitive..

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
          Take it easy coach, don't think anyone was being negative. AE is weaker than the A 10, A 10 is weaker than the AAC, AAC is weaker than ACC. Simple facts, look up the conference RPI's. Stop being so sensitive..
          Do you ever have anything good to say? Or are you solely driven by the negative?

Comment

Not sure you point? Stating facts that the America East is one of the weaker college soccer conferences is negative? Out of 32 D I conferences it is one of the weaker ones. Not Negative just the truth

Comment

Not sure you point? Stating facts that the America East is one of the weaker college soccer conferences is negative? Out of 32 D I conferences it is one of the weaker ones. Not Negative just the truth
              URI was winless in the A-10 and beat UML. Enough said.

Comment

Patriot is stronger than the a-10 and AE combined.

Comment

No conference with Holy Cross in it is strong. Too bad your not smart enough to get in a Patriot League School

Comment

No conference with Holy Cross in it is strong. Too bad your not smart enough to get in a Patriot League School
                    HC spanked UML this season.

Comment

You're* #irony

Comment

HC spanked UML this season.
                        UML is a joke. I can't believe they're able to convince anyone to commit there. Lowell is a terribly city. Coach has an ego and plays favorites (so I've Been told). He should focus more on trying to win more than 6 games in a season. UML should have stayed D2.

Comment

UML is a joke. I can't believe they're able to convince anyone to commit there. Lowell is a terribly city. Coach has an ego and plays favorites (so I've Been told). He should focus more on trying to win more than 6 games in a season. UML should have stayed D2.
                          I guess you are not a hipster, huh? Lowell is widely heralded as a great small city with a lot going on. It's not the Lowell you remember in 1985.

Comment

The program is in a building phase. I know this is all about soccer but the hockey team is top 10 in the country. The soccer program is fully funded as opposed to some other so called top schools. I think you should give these players the benefit of the doubt that they've done their research and feel comfortable with the program. I'll give you the fact that Lowell is a less than desirable destination but apparently they've overcome those drawbacks with several good recruits including at least one stars ecnl player.

Comment

Uml with another Stars commit. There must be something good going on there.

Comment

Uml with another Stars commit. There must be something good going on there.
                                https://sites.google.com/site/soccerrecruits/

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X