X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1728863]
    Originally posted by Unregistered View Post

Really, know of a number of kids who played in last falls game that have committed to ACC programs so you might want to hold back your hate just a bit.
    Not the OP but curious as to what games you are referring to?

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1728877]

Not the OP but curious as to what games you are referring to?
      Referring to inter regionals

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1728863]

Really, know of a number of kids who played in last falls game that have committed to ACC programs so you might want to hold back your hate just a bit.
        Let him continue with the ODP hate. The more he shares, the more he his BS can be torn apart and everyone can see what a fool he really is.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1729302]

Let him continue with the ODP hate. The more he shares, the more he his BS can be torn apart and everyone can see what a fool he really is.
          Is the anti-ODP guy the same guy hating on btdt and all things NEFC?

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1729302]

He is 'sour grapes guy' - good to hear that the interegional drew so much attention. I also noticed the head coach of Penn State is involved in R1 camp, will sour grapes guy ditz the Coach of National Champions as well.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1729304]

Is the anti-ODP guy the same guy hating on btdt and all things NEFC?
              Ah - so if it is this should shut 'tinkerbell' up - we know who he is now.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1729381]

Ah - so if it is this should shut 'tinkerbell' up - we know who he is now.
                Turns out "sour grapes guy" is a fool. After 3 ODP sessions, I have witnessed good skills, organized training and coaching. None of the claims that this clown made have been apparent. I have spoken with a number of parents whose kids play for various clubs throughout Mass. (many of which I was told did not participate in ODP) and they seem pleased.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1741935]

Turns out "sour grapes guy" is a fool. After 3 ODP sessions, I have witnessed good skills, organized training and coaching. None of the claims that this clown made have been apparent. I have spoken with a number of parents whose kids play for various clubs throughout Mass. (many of which I was told did not participate in ODP) and they seem pleased.
                  thanks 40"+ waist line coach. Enjoy.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1742238]

Compared to pasty white 22 year old non experience british kid with 6 month visa and level 1 badge who coaches your kid

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1742238]

Better than a 40 IQ.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1741935]

What a ringing endorsement. A bunch of ODP parents think ODP is great after three whole sessions.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1742275]

What a ringing endorsement. A bunch of ODP parents think ODP is great after three whole sessions.
                          Most parents see ODP as an opportunity for more touches on the ball and a chance to meet/train with kids other than the ones on their team. If they are fortunate, they will get some of the ODP coaches that actually do a good job of coaching. As with most things in life, your mileage will vary. If one's kid enjoys it and it is not too much of a burden on time and money, who cares.

Are there delusional parent who think ODP is a path for their kid to the national team, yes but most are not.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1742281]

Most parents see ODP as an opportunity for more touches on the ball and a chance to meet/train with kids other than the ones on their team. If they are fortunate, they will get some of the ODP coaches that actually do a good job of coaching. As with most things in life, your mileage will vary. If one's kid enjoys it and it is not too much of a burden on time and money, who cares.

Are there delusional parent who think ODP is a path for their kid to the national team, yes but most are not.
                            Well said.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1742275]

At least it's a factual assessment and not the agenda driven BS that you like to throw out.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X