Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    MLS season starts soon. Watch and please come back and tell us if that is impressive soccer in any shape, size, or form.
    Hit a major nerve!! Ouch!!

Comment

MLS season starts soon. Watch and please come back and tell us if that is impressive soccer in any shape, size, or form.
      Oh, the fund manager from Wellesley thinks the MLS is poo-poo. What a shame. Pour yourself another scotch and bark at your son to keep juggling the ball in the garage so you can live through him, you geek.

Comment

Not a fan of MLS I gather? So you hate on the Revs here because the man child doesn't think MLS is " impressive soccer". Now you tell us here what league you like, better yet, tell us if you even played the game. My guess is you're about 48 yrs. old, played maybe 1 year of JV, you have a 38 inch waist and after multiple RDS sessions, your son has not even made a dent with the Revolution staff. Am I close in my assessment? I think I most certainly am!!! Listen, it's about lunch time, go have a foot long.
        I wrote the post you responded to but wasn't the person you were previously arguing with. First off, I don't have a child playing soccer.

Second, are you serious asking about what league I like better???

Try these ones:
        English Premier or Championship.
        La Liga
        Serie A
        Bundesliga

Any weekend with most cable packages you can get some of these games. And often good weekday games also.

I've been besieged with Chris Christie ads where he talks of the 'boy in the bubble'. Now I know who he was talking about. Folks affiliated with the Revs. Get out and watch some other soccer. Maybe it will dissipate some of your hate. And definitely have your son or daughter watch it. In one game they will learn more than watching an entire season of MLS.

Comment

I wrote the post you responded to but wasn't the person you were previously arguing with. First off, I don't have a child playing soccer.

Try these ones:
          La Liga
          Serie A
          Bundesliga

Any weekend with most cable packages you can get some of these games. And often good weekday games also.

I've been besieged with Chris Christie ads where he talks of the 'boy in the bubble'. Now I know who he was talking about. Folks affiliated with the Revs. Get out and watch some other soccer. Maybe it will dissipate some of your hate. And definitely have your son or daughter watch it. In one game they will learn more than watching an entire season of MLS.
          If you don't have a child playing soccer but you're here arguing with anonymous dingbats about youth soccer you are a complete loser.

Comment

You are not very bright and certainly not very informed. DAP is turning into a two tiered league, MLS and others. There is one MLS club in New England. If your kid was good enough to play at the highest level for his age group, that is where he would be. You are not fooling anyone but yourself.

Comment

If you don't have a child playing soccer but you're here arguing with anonymous dingbats about youth soccer you are a complete loser.
              I peg you at 10% loser, 90% imbecile.
              I see the crowds at MLS games and wonder if a carnival somewhere close by closed down. You folks are a traveling freakshow.

Comment

I peg you at 10% loser, 90% imbecile.
                I see the crowds at MLS games and wonder if a carnival somewhere close by closed down. You folks are a traveling freakshow.
                and you're 100% angry dude. Wonder where this come from? Child who didn't make the Revs Academy teams? I suggest you calm down and be grateful your son is playing and enjoying himself at any level. Okay, we get it, MLS sucks. You like the European Leagues, that's cool but you need to chill.

Comment

Try these ones:
                  La Liga
                  Serie A
                  Bundesliga

pretty funny stuff but stupid as hell. Probably coming from a casual American soccer fan. The one's that kill the sport here. You have no idea what it takes to be a pro athlete at any level.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1745664]Oh, the fund manager from Wellesley thinks the MLS is poo-poo. What a shame. Pour yourself another scotch and bark at your son to keep juggling the ball in the garage so you can live through him, you geek.[/

Turf professional field is like watching indoor skiing, indoor baseball, and turf/miniature golf. Thanks MLS for ur soccer contributions.

Comment

Enlighten us, define "joke". Let me take a stab at it, they have had zero interest in your son?
                      A joke means they are so bad at soccer it is funny. I have been to several games at Gilette and would rather watch a bunch of chubby South Americans play in the park near my house. The Revs just repel me in almost every way. My son too.

Comment

A joke means they are so bad at soccer it is funny. I have been to several games at Gilette and would rather watch a bunch of chubby South Americans play in the park near my house. The Revs just repel me in almost every way. My son too.
                        I'm sorry he didn't make the cut with the Revs.

Comment

I am worryingly addicted to the EPL and La Liga, but would rather watch paint dry than the Revs pervert the beautiful game. Is that wrong?

Comment

I am worryingly addicted to the EPL and La Liga, but would rather watch paint dry than the Revs pervert the beautiful game. Is that wrong?
                            Once again, sorry things didn't pan out for your boy.

Comment

I'm sorry he didn't make the cut with the Revs.
                              Hahahaha, they begged him to join and he just rolled his eyes.

Comment

Chubby South Americans in Weston? Oh yeah, the landscapers.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X