Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    FC ISIS looks to be the top team at the UberCup. They have all the top guns. I wouldn't step foot in Europe these days.
    Good, stay at home, we will go and have the time of our lives. Win or lose, if my kid gets to play the PSG academy that will be a story to tell his grand kids.

Comment

Good, stay at home, we will go and have the time of our lives. Win or lose, if my kid gets to play the PSG academy that will be a story to tell his grand kids.
      Oh my ,grand kids uh? Not much going on in your life buddy right?

Comment

When your kid plays in the OTHL in the 30+ group at the local soccer field, quite a story.

Comment

FC ISIS looks to be the top team at the UberCup. They have all the top guns. I wouldn't step foot in Europe these days.
          Voting for Trump are you?

Comment

Voting for Trump are you?
            Hell ya!
            Make NEFC U13 Great Again!

Comment

Hell ya!
              Make NEFC U13 Great Again!
              Keep out those Valeo-sounding foreigners!

Comment

glorified $ playdate

They have good trains between Spain and Portugal Sherlock😀
                I'm sure you Valeo crazies will be convinced that your boys played the top teams...
                Use the Valeo thread for this discussion.
                US academies do not play in tournaments with 2nd rate teams. Pay-to-play open tournaments in Europe are not played by top academy teams.

It's a fun-filled trip to Europe if you can afford the expenses with soccer to play for your kid. And I guess bragging rights go along with your ability to pay everyones way.

Comment

US academies do not play in tournaments with 2nd rate teams. Pay-to-play open tournaments in Europe are not played by top academy teams.

It's a fun-filled trip to Europe if you can afford the expenses with soccer to play for your kid. And I guess bragging rights go along with your ability to pay everyones way.
                  They really are sounding more and more desperate, almost cult-like. Vacation wherever they want but why on earth should anyone else give a rats ass?

Comment

They really are sounding more and more desperate, almost cult-like. Vacation wherever they want but why on earth should anyone else give a rats ass?
                    Making fun of what other people do is what TS is all about!

Comment

Well thank you for that information. Good thing our information is more accurate. :)

Comment

Making fun of what other people do is what TS is all about!
                        In this case, it's the truth.

Comment

*** is the Uber Cup?

Comment

*** is the Uber Cup?
                            Iber Cup in Estoril. Top teams from Spain, Portugal, France, Mexico and US (Valeo) Doesn't get any better. Go Valeo!!

Comment

Iber Cup in Estoril. Top teams from Spain, Portugal, France, Mexico and US (Valeo) Doesn't get any better. Go Valeo!!
                              You got the $$$ we got the bridge

Comment

You got the $$$ we got the bridge
                                We'll post photos. And videos. You stay here.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X