X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    You guys are completely nuts.

All somebody did was basically wonder why this girl chose the program she did over what must have been multiple offers from what are thought of as better programs and better schools.

Nobody is judging her or her parents. It's just an interesting thing.

Its like if a high school basketball player was recruited by Duke, UCLA, UNC, Kansas etc and decided to go to....Seton Hall.

Nothing wrong with that school at all. Good school, decent program. Its just interesting because kids like that usually like to go to the marquee programs if given the opportunity.

Is it any of anybody's business? No, probably not, we're just saying that it would be interesting to know that's all. No felony has been committed, it was just a question, a curiosity, that's all.

Ya freaks.
    It's all the jealous parents who wish their kids got the honor. It makes them feel better t criticize her choices. Good for her - if she's happy that's all that matters

Comment

Yeah, cause you know me.

Eat my testicles you stupid mother****er.
      Personal insults and vulgar language? Yes, I had you pegged alright.

Comment

Keep in mind she won this as a graduated senior. She was probably recruited by end of sophomore year. Had she had the award earlier it may have opened more doors for her.

Then again, there's that CRAZY notion that Seton was exactly the school she wanted. Hard to believe right?

Comment

You started it with the 'dikhead' comment, I'm just talking to you in your language.

Comment

You started it with the 'dikhead' comment, I'm just talking to you in your language.
            Wrong thread. My bad

Comment

Wrong thread. My bad
              Appreciate the acknowledgement. No need to get ugly, it's just a discussion board

Comment

You called me nosey based on nothing. You deserve what you got. You don't like it, then don't make assumptions about people's intentions.

Comment

Is this award given to the best soccer player in the State...or is it given to the best student/soccer player?

Incredible that she is such an accomplished student as well as outstanding soccer player.
                  4.27, but that is weighted. When you can get a 5.0 for doing well in a challenging class, it makes a 4.27 very doable. I am sure the top kids are more in the 4.5 and above bracket.

Still smarter than a lot of the idiot TS posters kids, but not better than a lot of Fairfield County student athletes

Comment

You called me nosey based on nothing. You deserve what you got. You don't like it, then don't make assumptions about people's intentions.
                    There's a lot of a holes on this site. Maybe you aren't one, but it really isn't any of your business or anyone else's.

Not the op

Comment

How about they gave her the most money. Soccer plus Merit. Seals the deal for a lot of players. It's not like she is planning to play soccer as a career.

Comment

How about they gave her the most money. Soccer plus Merit. Seals the deal for a lot of players. It's not like she is planning to play soccer as a career.
                        Seton hall...3.5 unweighted and 1220 new sat......better be a 🚢💰

Comment

Or has been mentioned multiple times maybe she just loved the school, or it has a certain major she wants or her parents went there or her boyfriend is going there....so many reasons why students select a school.

Comment

Or has been mentioned multiple times maybe she just loved the school, or it has a certain major she wants or her parents went there or her boyfriend is going there....so many reasons why students select a school.
                            Hope it isn't because her boyfriend is going there.....never a good reason. No parent is hoping thier child chooses a school because her boyfriend is going there.

Comment

Hope it isn't because her boyfriend is going there.....never a good reason. No parent is hoping thier child chooses a school because her boyfriend is going there.
                              But it happens. Anyway, as was said lots of reasons why kids pick their schools. They might not make sense to an outside observer so no need to dissect their choices. It's their choice

Comment

What's so bad about a 3.5 and 1220 type student/school anyway? Both are solid and any kid with those numbers should be proud.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X