•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glastonbury's Brinkman Gatorade CT player of the year

http://www.courant.com/sports/high-s...619-story.html

That's awesome, I love stuff like this.

Is Seton Hall known to have a solid women's program?

I ask because with a GPA of 4.27 and CT POY I would think she would have her pick of schools.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post

The answer is 'no'.

Since 2012 the Woman's Soccer Team record at Seton Hall is 22-58-10 overall and 7-37-3 in conference.

I suppose the coaching staff is made up of a great team of salesmen and optimists to be abe to get a player like Brinkman. Good liuck to them all.

And not for nothing but with soccer skills like hers and her academic resume, she could have probably played at a much better program had she chosen to. Curious as to why Seton Hall was the choice.

Comment

That's awesome, I love stuff like this.

I ask because with a GPA of 4.27 and CT POY I would think she would have her pick of schools.
        Ranked 163 last year with a 5-11-1 record. Kids pick schools for lots of reasons so I won't judge. If she and her family are happy? It's all good

Comment

The answer is 'no'.

Since 2012 the Woman's Soccer Team record at Seton Hall is 22-58-10 overall and 7-37-3 in conference.

I suppose the coaching staff is made up of a great team of salesmen and optimists to be abe to get a player like Brinkman. Good liuck to them all.

And not for nothing but with soccer skills like hers and her academic resume, she could have probably played at a much better program had she chosen to. Curious as to why Seton Hall was the choice.
          Maybe she just really liked the school? Crazy idea I know.

Comment

Not judging, I swear.

Just genuinely curious.

Comment

Not judging, I swear.

Just genuinely curious.
              Guess what...you'll likely never find out her reasons unless you know her or her family closely. Who really cares why she chose Seton Hall, good for her and congrats on POY honor.

Comment

Not judging, I swear.

Just genuinely curious.
                Big difference between curious vs nosey. You're the latter

Comment

Why seton hall...easy...oakwood and not a ecnl

Comment

So I guess that is why Vanderbilt (top 100) recruited a YU 8th grader?

Comment

So I guess that is why Vanderbilt (top 100) recruited a YU 8th grader?
                      I think you meant villanova.....open mouth insert own peenes

Comment

Yeah, cause you know me.

Eat my testicles you stupid mother****er.

Comment

Glastonbury's Brinkman Gatorade CT player of the year

Only a-holes like you on this moronic site would find a way to take something positive and try to spin it into a negative. The kid is not your kid so why do you give a ****e? I know why, you are an arsehole with nothing better to do than put down kids. I have never met this kid nor seen her play but anytime anyone does something positive pieces of crap like you have to try and crap on it. You're a loser.....now f off.

Comment

You guys are completely nuts.

All somebody did was basically wonder why this girl chose the program she did over what must have been multiple offers from what are thought of as better programs and better schools.

Nobody is judging her or her parents. It's just an interesting thing.

Its like if a high school basketball player was recruited by Duke, UCLA, UNC, Kansas etc and decided to go to....Seton Hall.

Nothing wrong with that school at all. Good school, decent program. Its just interesting because kids like that usually like to go to the marquee programs if given the opportunity.

Is it any of anybody's business? No, probably not, we're just saying that it would be interesting to know that's all. No felony has been committed, it was just a question, a curiosity, that's all.

Ya freaks.

Comment

Is this award given to the best soccer player in the State...or is it given to the best student/soccer player?

Incredible that she is such an accomplished student as well as outstanding soccer player.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X