Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    BR lost 4-3 after being up 3-0 early. One of the BR parents told me that only 4 players on the U19 team were available to play and the rest were fill in U17/U18 players.
    Yeah, both U18 and U19 teams won their U18 and U19 NPL league brackets, and would have both played in this final weekend, but couldn't field two teams together, so had to forfeit U18 opportunity and play combined in U19.

Comment

BR was down a man during the 2nd half after a red card.
      Some anger management issues for sure. Apparently he didn't like being called the N word by GPS MA's goalie. Who knew?

Comment

Some anger management issues for sure. Apparently he didn't like being called the N word by GPS MA's goalie. Who knew?
        Sorry, to clarify, not the player of the year... another Ghanaian player...

Comment

I hope the GPS keeper got the POTG them. Good call. I also hope that the ejected player learned a lesson that everything goes in championship games and that you need to be smarter ..... And I mean EVERYTHING!

Comment

I hope the GPS keeper got the POTG them. Good call. I also hope that the ejected player learned a lesson that everything goes in championship games and that you need to be smarter ..... And I mean EVERYTHING!
            Sorry your dad fondled you as a child. Perhaps still does. Not judging.

Comment

Sorry your dad fondled you as a child. Perhaps still does. Not judging.
              Judge all you want bleeding heart. Everything is on the table in huge games at these ages. Not everyone deserves medals or parades despite what you think and any way to gain an advantage is fair game. That kid was likely targeted because he has a reputation as an emotional hothead. Sorry, great athleticism and technical with tiny head ..... Everyone has a chink in their armor somewhere and at high levels fans and opponents are constantly searching for it to take advantage. Get used to it .... A very valuable lesson should have been learned this weekend yet not everyone does.

Comment

Judge all you want bleeding heart. Everything is on the table in huge games at these ages. Not everyone deserves medals or parades despite what you think and any way to gain an advantage is fair game. That kid was likely targeted because he has a reputation as an emotional hothead. Sorry, great athleticism and technical with tiny head ..... Everyone has a chink in their armor somewhere and at high levels fans and opponents are constantly searching for it to take advantage. Get used to it .... A very valuable lesson should have been learned this weekend yet not everyone does.
                So you're not denying the fondling. Right?

Comment

Says the white guy

Comment

Says the white guy
                    Says the competitive guy that will do anything to win.

Comment

So you're not denying the fondling. Right?
                      Totally. Tell your wife to keep her hands to herself!

Comment

Totally. Tell your wife to keep her hands to herself!
                        Whatever it takes to win.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                        Auto-Saved
                        x
                        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                        x
                        Working...
                        X