Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is FSA Boys trying to become part of the academy in the future?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

https://www.nyclubsoccerleague.com/h...ws/home_16.asp

This is the league the FSA U10's and U11's are joining. FSA is the only non-academy club in the group.

Comment

Geez, how did that happen? Maybe people DON'T know as much as they think they do. Begin extracting foot from mouth in 5, 4, 3, 2......1

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        One year from now you will be busy pulling your foot out of your mouth, guaranteed
        Check back on the countless other TS rumors that never materialized. Then there's FSAs infamous bravado. "ECNL domination" claims come to mimd

Comment

They don't got to OW because the coaching staff is poor and their facilities is a dump. Fsa gets 5-6 players from OW each year, fact.

Interesting how fsa now has a former national team coach on their staff, pretty sure he is still involved with national team/da politics

Throw in current players getting looked at by generation adidas and I believe a u14 player on the national team, I smell da coming soon at some level. RD and DF heads will spin for sure
          It's possible that FSA gets partial DAP, meaning u12 thru u14 teams. USSF plans on ramping up partial DAP, for lots of reasons, namely to screw over boys ECNL.

I doubt that FSA will get full DAP age groups (like OW and BS).

Comment

It's possible that FSA gets partial DAP, meaning u12 thru u14 teams. USSF plans on ramping up partial DAP, for lots of reasons, namely to screw over boys ECNL.

I doubt that FSA will get full DAP age groups (like OW and BS).
            Once they get one foot in the door and show they can compete, then I'm sure the dap rules will change in the next few years that they will get full dap. It is fact that dap will allow 3 Ct clubs.

Comment

Once they get one foot in the door and show they can compete, then I'm sure the dap rules will change in the next few years that they will get full dap. It is fact that dap will allow 3 Ct clubs.
              Prove how it is a fact.

Comment

Ask ow, ask bs, ask anyone involved in dap like the group that reviews dap applications every year. They wouldn't allow clubs to apply if they won't allow more than 2 clubs in Ct you pin head

Comment

Ask ow, ask bs, ask anyone involved in dap like the group that reviews dap applications every year. They wouldn't allow clubs to apply if they won't allow more than 2 clubs in Ct you pin head
                  I didn't believe a single digit IQ was possible, but you just proved me wrong. Thank you.

Comment

I didn't believe a single digit IQ was possible, but you just proved me wrong. Thank you.
                    You were proven wrong so you try to win the argument with an insult. That would make your IQ a solid 10?

Comment

You were proven wrong so you try to win the argument with an insult. That would make your IQ a solid 10?
                      Dude. Give it up. Read your posts. You're an imbecile. And that's being nice.

Comment

Oakwood 15 boys beat FSA 15 boys yesterday 4-1. Friendly at Oakwood. Game was one sided to say the absolute least. Apples and oranges.

Comment

Oakwood 15 boys beat FSA 15 boys yesterday 4-1. Friendly at Oakwood. Game was one sided to say the absolute least. Apples and oranges.
                          Well reported OW dad. Well done. Smiley face sticker for your fridge. You were the guy yelling whole time right? Leaning over fence, animated. Even got on the ref. Tsk tsk tsk. No more donuts for you

Comment

Well reported OW dad. Well done. Smiley face sticker for your fridge. You were the guy yelling whole time right? Leaning over fence, animated. Even got on the ref. Tsk tsk tsk. No more donuts for you
                            Yawn. The upside for any of these kids is a partial to Hofstra.

Youth soccer around here is a girls game.

Comment

Keep dreaming. Getting DA would be FSA'S wet dream but USSF won't grant full status. They could possibly get u12 to u14 like MANY other clubs have but that's it. OW is too close and ell entrenched. MK is too stubborn to merge with anyone and FSA is too far for that club's base

Comment

title of the thread is "Is FSA trying to become part of DA in the future?" Sure they may be trying. Trying isn't the same as getting. They'd love to get it; maybe they get the youngest age groups. But having boys ECNL currently would hurt them in USSF's eyes, on top of it being what 20-25 minute away from Portland? Also, clubs can make far more money with ECNL than DA and both organizations would make them chose one or the other. Only a few mega clubs have both - for now. It's likely they'll have to chose in the near future as well.

If USSF granted full status to FSA it proves they're incompetent and DA is only about market share and money. It wouldn't be about developing players, just lining more pockets

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X