Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wilton Soccer Update...

Former Wilton Girls Soccer Head Coach (the one that the parents ran put of town) was named HC at Greens Farms Academy in Westport. FC will keep her position at EA.

She is a good coach. Good for her.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Former Wilton Girls Soccer Head Coach (the one that the parents ran put of town) was named HC at Greens Farms Academy in Westport. FC will keep her position at EA.
      oh great, you've now mentioned the Progam Which Must Not Be Named and the Progam Which Must Not Be Named crazies will be coming out of the woodwork.

Comment

oh great, you've now mentioned the Progam Which Must Not Be Named and the Progam Which Must Not Be Named crazies will be coming out of the woodwork.
        hopefully the worst of that Wilton bunch finally learned to shut their big mouths. All the best to FC

Comment

Voldemort?

Comment

Congrats to her. Very deserving. She was too good for the nut bags in Wilton.

Comment

GDA girls soccer sucks, so if she turns them into a winner, she deserves coach of the year..

Not surprised she had to go down to essentially what is a poor team in a lower tier league after the public sheet show that was her last job. Whether it was her fault or not, she has to bear the scarlet letter. It will take a long time for her to work her way back to an LL program in Fairfield county. I'm sure she could get the bridgeport job if it opens up, but I think even the Stamford and Norwalk schools would pass on her at his point.

Comment

GDA girls soccer sucks, so if she turns them into a winner, she deserves coach of the year..

Not surprised she had to go down to essentially what is a poor team in a lower tier league after the public sheet show that was her last job. Whether it was her fault or not, she has to bear the scarlet letter. It will take a long time for her to work her way back to an LL program in Fairfield county. I'm sure she could get the bridgeport job if it opens up, but I think even the Stamford and Norwalk schools would pass on her at his point.
                You're an idiot.

Comment

After dealing with a-holes like you it's no wonder she prefers to go somewhere where parents don't live or die by athletic results.

Comment

Doooooouchebag.

Comment

In your haste to rage hate you stepped into the Wilton girls soccer tar pit.

GFA not GDA, is very good school with a strong sports program.

Not sure the intrinsic value of coaching a FCIAC LL program v GFA, but you
                      will explain.

Comment

He's here

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...dvoldemort.jpg

Comment

will explain.
                          Sorry, but gfa is not a good girls soccer program.
                          Hopkins parent

Comment

will explain.
                            I wouldn't go quite that far. But GFA parents are less likely to shiv a coach in thr parking lot

Comment

Sorry, but gfa is not a good girls soccer program.
                              Hopkins parent
                              Maybe now they will Hopkins Dad. Keep those fangs tight.

FYI, your pool house is a disaster. Spent many a painful meet at that sauna
                              when my third kid swam.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X