Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best 2001/2000 coach in Florida?

Who are the best coaches in the state for these age groups?

Mp from fesa? Jfc ecnl coach Torres?

Dt from ocys?

Jp. IMG?

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post

Dt from ocys?

Jp. IMG?
    VP MG and AS Weston FC.. so far

Comment

2001 and 2000 are separate teams,
      Unless ECNL then it is a 2001 team and a 2000/99 1st team and a 2000/99 2nd Composite team.
      Or in DA every team is grouped by two years like a 2001-2002 team - - but then the next year the 2001 will combine with the 2000 to make a new team and the 2002 will merge with the 2003 to make a new team.

Comment

Dt from ocys?

Jp. IMG?
        Don't know JP but I am familiar with the other three. Good choices so far. My kid has been been coached by LT and MP. Both bring different things to the table and different styles of play. Both are good with player development. Both of strong connections w/college coaches.

I do think MP has had some built in recruiting help by also being HC of St. Johns Country but now that LT is a scout for USSF, that may swing the other way in time.

Having watched our teams play against DT, will say he is a very good game coach and does a excellent job at making adjustments at half. Can't speak to player development though.

Comment

Dt from ocys?

Jp. IMG?
          Your daughter's or son's skill level and age will impact Who is the best coach for her or him.
          Torres coaches the 2001-2002 GDA. On that team there are kids who will graduate in 2019, 2020 and 2021. By logic there will be less younger ones who make the team who can earn lots of playing time and be the leaders on the team. There are always exceptions. I will tell you from experience that almost every soccer parent I meet whose kid plays less minutes in a game thinks much less of their coach's ability. But there are always exceptions.

Comment

Dt from ocys?

Jp. IMG?
            SB-formerly with OC

Comment

Your daughter's or son's skill level and age will impact Who is the best coach for her or him.
              Torres coaches the 2001-2002 GDA. On that team there are kids who will graduate in 2019, 2020 and 2021. By logic there will be less younger ones who make the team who can earn lots of playing time and be the leaders on the team. There are always exceptions. I will tell you from experience that almost every soccer parent I meet whose kid plays less minutes in a game thinks much less of their coach's ability. But there are always exceptions.
              I'm not sure that is the question being asked. Who the best coach in Florida is vs. who the best coach for your daughter is are not mutually exclusive but are different points.

Comment

Dt from ocys?

Jp. IMG?
                JP... are you kidding me

Comment

I'm not sure that is the question being asked. Who the best coach in Florida is vs. who the best coach for your daughter is are not mutually exclusive but are different points.
                  Not really. It's only a matter of the player and parent perspectives.

Comment

Not really. It's only a matter of the player and parent perspectives.
                    From my perspective our church organist Mrs. Roundtopper, who coaches the 5 yr olds for our church league is the best coach in Florida. She gives discounts for privates if she also teaches your kid piano. AAAAnnnd, don't even get me started about her peanut butter cookies she makes for our fundraisers....

Comment

From my perspective our church organist Mrs. Roundtopper, who coaches the 5 yr olds for our church league is the best coach in Florida. She gives discounts for privates if she also teaches your kid piano. AAAAnnnd, don't even get me started about her peanut butter cookies she makes for our fundraisers....
                      There is something to coaches keeping players developing and satisfied.

Comment

Who is coaching OC Pride? That is the best coach in Florida. Promise!

Comment

My god

My god I just came across this forum and you all need help. You all are complete idiots needing serious help... they are just kids!!!

Comment

The sooner the players and parents get that it is not the Coach's job to keep every player fully satisfied the better. Players have to get out there and work hard. Not every player will get to play full games nor would it be possible or beneficial for the team. Too often these days a coach is hard or doesn't give equal playing time and the player or parents pick up and leave the coach and team. What does the player think will happen on a high school or college team? Some are on the bench longer and nothing wrong with it because it is a team process to success. It isn't about pleasing the individuals in every way.

Comment

The sooner the players and parents get that it is not the Coach's job to keep every player fully satisfied the better. Players have to get out there and work hard. Not every player will get to play full games nor would it be possible or beneficial for the team. Too often these days a coach is hard or doesn't give equal playing time and the player or parents pick up and leave the coach and team. What does the player think will happen on a high school or college team? Some are on the bench longer and nothing wrong with it because it is a team process to success. It isn't about pleasing the individuals in every way.
                              And another comment that has nothing to do with question posed. Perhaps you were looking for the disgruntled over play time thread.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X