Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Check out the new boca united 04 academy!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Check out the new boca united 04 academy!

Hello everybody!

Wanted to let everyone know that Boca United Academy 04 got Eric Clermont as Coach!

http://www.fiusports.com/coaches.aspx?path=msoc&rc=289

Check him out, he has a nice resume and has attracted 7 top 04
    Players, 4-5 ODPS attending Alabama, 04 players from Boynton Knights U14 Black that qualified for regionals in Greensboro, NC, two more elite players from FC Florida and other clubs in Palm Beach, keeping only the best from their previous team. Good goalie too..

My son was selected for the team, and I want to extend an invitation to all Elite 04 players that believe the Academy setting is the best for their child to contact us as we are setting two more practice/tryouts on Wednesday and Friday June 14th and 16th at 630 pm in south county regional park in Boca Raton, FL.

Next season we will play very competitive teams including Weston, orlando City and Armada, as well as regional tournaments against other Academies

As it is, the team is already completely revamped as compared to last season, but Palm Beach had a lot of hidden talent, so come and join us!

Wait come and join BU that is strange you already picked your team ..... Best of luck he is a good coach will see should have picked a better age group then the 04 for Eric !

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Hello everybody!

Wanted to let everyone know that Boca United Academy 04 got Eric Clermont as Coach!

Players, 4-5 ODPS attending Alabama, 04 players from Boynton Knights U14 Black that qualified for regionals in Greensboro, NC, two more elite players from FC Florida and other clubs in Palm Beach, keeping only the best from their previous team. Good goalie too..

My son was selected for the team, and I want to extend an invitation to all Elite 04 players that believe the Academy setting is the best for their child to contact us as we are setting two more practice/tryouts on Wednesday and Friday June 14th and 16th at 630 pm in south county regional park in Boca Raton, FL.

Next season we will play very competitive teams including Weston, orlando City and Armada, as well as regional tournaments against other Academies

As it is, the team is already completely revamped as compared to last season, but Palm Beach had a lot of hidden talent, so come and join us!
      Source? Link? What about the other Academy age groups?

Comment

Hello everybody!

Way to put down last years' players and GK lol is this how you embrace the program? How about we are finally getting coaches who can coach? By the way, why is a parent taking the liberty to make such an announcement? BU you keep hitting rock bottom.

Comment

Way to put down last years' players and GK lol is this how you embrace the program? How about we are finally getting coaches who can coach? By the way, why is a parent taking the liberty to make such an announcement? BU you keep hitting rock bottom.
          Very strange post. Is this parent part of the coaching team ("contact us as we are setting two more practice/tryouts")? Never heard of a club listing already committed players like this prior to the end of tryouts. Sounds a little desperate....

Comment

Very strange post. Is this parent part of the coaching team ("contact us as we are setting two more practice/tryouts")? Never heard of a club listing already committed players like this prior to the end of tryouts. Sounds a little desperate....
            BU is in trouble if they're still trying to fill their roster for the 04 Da team.

Comment

BU is in trouble if they're still trying to fill their roster for the 04 Da team.
              Eric Clermont is a good person but to see his name in such a desperate post makes him look very bad.

Comment

Hello everybody!

You failed to mention the Chargers DA 04's which probably have the best talent in the State.

Comment

You failed to mention the Chargers DA 04's which probably have the best talent in the State.
                  I didn't know, looking forward playing them..

To answer some questions, I don't know anything about other age groups, the source of the tryout dates is the coach himself, I am not part of the staff of Boca United, and the reason for the post is not "desperation " but to disseminate accurate information about the quality of the coaching secured for next season for Boca United 04.

I personally know people who did not attend trials due to BU not announcing coaching names and less than optimal results from last season...

The purpose of the post is inform those players Coach Eric is taking the team, and new competitive players have joined..

As I said, Palm Beach has some great players, let's combine them and kick some butt!!

Comment

I didn't know, looking forward playing them..

To answer some questions, I don't know anything about other age groups, the source of the tryout dates is the coach himself, I am not part of the staff of Boca United, and the reason for the post is not "desperation " but to disseminate accurate information about the quality of the coaching secured for next season for Boca United 04.

I personally know people who did not attend trials due to BU not announcing coaching names and less than optimal results from last season...

The purpose of the post is inform those players Coach Eric is taking the team, and new competitive players have joined..

As I said, Palm Beach has some great players, let's combine them and kick some butt!!
                    Pleaseeeee what has coach Eric accomplished? At Parkland NOTHING, at Miramar NOTHING. Believe me at Boca United he will accomplish a bit more of the same. Too much competition with Kendall and Weston

Comment

Pleaseeeee what has coach Eric accomplished? At Parkland NOTHING, at Miramar NOTHING. Believe me at Boca United he will accomplish a bit more of the same. Too much competition with Kendall and Weston
                      This will be his third club locally and he is a volunteer coach at a low level college program which is paramount to picking up cones and washing pinnies.

Comment

I think you got the wrong Eric, the coach is Eric Clermont

https://www.linkedin.com/in/eric-clermont-a66b4129

Comment

I think you got the wrong Eric, the coach is Eric Clermont

https://www.linkedin.com/in/eric-clermont-a66b4129
                          FYI both practices/tryouts canceled due to bad weather... new session scheduled tomorrow at South County regional park 10-11:30 AM

Thanks!

Comment

Hello everybody!

Why would the Boynton Black kids leave their current team. They could beat the Boca United 14s Academy team easily. They are really good.

Comment

Probably because their coach is no longer coaching anymore.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X