Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    With such a huge number of Pinecrest Girls joining Coral Gables next season is there any question as to who is the dominant girls program in Miami Dade County.
    Is this a joke?

Comment

You know exactly who we are because we just crushed your team 3 to 1 at State Cup.
      Just looked at the State Cup scores. I guess you are referring to Sunrise and Pinecrest Blue.

You must be from Sunrise. I'll give that team some credit. There's some talent on there but you know just as well as me that eventually you're going to have to get rid of that daddy coach if he really wants those girls to develop.......especially his daughter.

Fat boy is stunting her growth. And making her play her age is a disservice to her.

She's big enough and good enough to play up already.

Comment

Just looked at the State Cup scores. I guess you are referring to Sunrise and Pinecrest Blue.

You must be from Sunrise. I'll give that team some credit. There's some talent on there but you know just as well as me that eventually you're going to have to get rid of that daddy coach if he really wants those girls to develop.......especially his daughter.

Fat boy is stunting her growth. And making her play her age is a disservice to her.

She's big enough and good enough to play up already.
        Some talent there? Are you kidding me? Don't worry so much about our coaches they are doing just fine.

Comment

Kendall United is a rec program which is perfectly fine. Pinecrest and this year CG is one step above, but not great or elite for sure. Not all teams are elite or premier In fact over 90% of all kids playing will not play college soccer, so enjoy your kids playing and the family time together
          incorrect. Gables girls program is not historically nearly as strong as Kendall. There is just not a lot of hype around it. However, if they are gaining teams from Pinecrest, that could certainly change.

Comment

incorrect. Gables girls program is not historically nearly as strong as Kendall. There is just not a lot of hype around it. However, if they are gaining teams from Pinecrest, that could certainly change.
            Everybody sit back down. Gables Parents are delusional

Comment

Kendall United is a rec program which is perfectly fine. Pinecrest and this year CG is one step above, but not great or elite for sure. Not all teams are elite or premier In fact over 90% of all kids playing will not play college soccer, so enjoy your kids playing and the family time together
              Kendall United is small and new, definitely not a Rec program. However, soccer clubs in Dade need to get together and pool their talent.

Comment

Some talent there? Are you kidding me? Don't worry so much about our coaches they are doing just fine.
                You disagree about the team having some talent? They do have some talent, but good is relative. They are good in what amounts to be a weak age (2003) throughout the state.

I'll use Sunrise for example, that team was already pretty good a few years back as an 02/03 team, but rather than have their studs play up a year with the 2002s (like they already had been doing prior to the switch) Fatboy in his infinite wisdom held those girls (including his daughter) back to play their own age and in doing so screwed those girls from being challenged.

At MOST of the other clubs, those strong 03s, simply stayed with their now 02 teams. I think the biggest exception would probably be at the ECNL clubs where those teams are all made up of girls of their own birth year. So when you factor in that some of the most talented 2003s are either playing ECNL or up to 2002 with their former teams, what you have left is some pretty watered down competition. In other words, stop your huffing and puffing.

Comment

Kendall United is small and new, definitely not a Rec program. However, soccer clubs in Dade need to get together and pool their talent.
                  I agree. Too many small clubs.

Comment

OK tough guy, so what club does your bench warmer play at?? So we can revisit the topic in a few months.
                    Here is my answer delusional guy your team won't ever see my daughters team, becuase your daughter's team plays D2 and local tournaments and mine plays in the higher leagues, and in showcase tournaments. You really need to learn what and apple is and what an orange is before you even try to start comparing them.

Comment

Here is my answer delusional guy your team won't ever see my daughters team, becuase your daughter's team plays D2 and local tournaments and mine plays in the higher leagues, and in showcase tournaments. You really need to learn what and apple is and what an orange is before you even try to start comparing them.
                      Sorry guy, but our GIRLS won't face each other because my daughter plays up a year with the 02s. But you can certainly come to watch her in the Showcases she plays in....we don't do local tournaments either. So while your precious daughter will have a bunch of worthless trophies and medals that YOU can brag about, my daughter will have skill and experience far beyond what your daughter and you can comprehend. But hey, maybe in about 3 years when my daughter has to play her own age, maybe our girls can face each other. Until then, keep lying to yourself about how great your daughter and her TEAM is because it really isn't that difficult being a standout in that weak 2003 age group.

Comment

You disagree about the team having some talent? They do have some talent, but good is relative. They are good in what amounts to be a weak age (2003) throughout the state.

I'll use Sunrise for example, that team was already pretty good a few years back as an 02/03 team, but rather than have their studs play up a year with the 2002s (like they already had been doing prior to the switch) Fatboy in his infinite wisdom held those girls (including his daughter) back to play their own age and in doing so screwed those girls from being challenged.

At MOST of the other clubs, those strong 03s, simply stayed with their now 02 teams. I think the biggest exception would probably be at the ECNL clubs where those teams are all made up of girls of their own birth year. So when you factor in that some of the most talented 2003s are either playing ECNL or up to 2002 with their former teams, what you have left is some pretty watered down competition. In other words, stop your huffing and puffing.
                        But that what sunrise does. They keep their teams in fspl or npl, beat up on all the non ecnl teams, collect disney trophies, and get their kids recruited by Broward College.

Comment

But that what sunrise does. They keep their teams in fspl or npl, beat up on all the non ecnl teams, collect disney trophies, and get their kids recruited by Broward College.
                          Don't forget that they collect state championships to. Daddy coach has more state championships than all of Pinecrest and CG combined. The commitments are not as good as Broward College, but

http://www.sunrisesoccer.net/current...sc-commitments

Comment

Don't forget that they collect state championships to. Daddy coach has more state championships than all of Pinecrest and CG combined. The commitments are not as good as Broward College, but

http://www.sunrisesoccer.net/current...sc-commitments
                            NONE of those girls played for Russ

Comment

Listen buddy your club is a joke and terribly run. We were able to pretty much take whoever we wanted from Pinecrest. Get used to it as we are continuing to grow

Comment

A Storm is forming and its coming for you Pinecrest

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X