Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    You are missing the point about the "invite." You do not file a disqualification unless you know the end result. Appeals are very seldom overturned. And in this particular case, I am positive that the tournament directors knew this would create a story. Most people in youth soccer are retards, but not that dysfunctional. A player and a whole team would not be kicked out because of a player's hair length. Tournament directors are asking the team to prove them wrong. They can't, so they turn to the uber-liberal media and celebrities.
    Absolutely absurd.
    Is it possible the tournament directors were idiots?

Comment

They certainly made a mistake.

Comment

Are you trying to argue that the players is not a girl? She is a girl. Team will have no problem proving this. Your conspiracy theory is stupid.
        On another site it states that there was a misprint on the roster.

From the article:
        "The Springfield Soccer Association said that a misprint in the team’s roster identified Hernandez as a boy in “violation of state and tournament rules”

"....https://www.theguardian.com/football/2017/jun/06/mili-hernandez-short-haircut-disqualification-girls-soccer"

For the record, I'm on the little girls side. Its a rec tourney. The parent turned over the insurance card. It should have been OK for her to play.

Comment

From the article:
          "The Springfield Soccer Association said that a misprint in the team’s roster identified Hernandez as a boy in “violation of state and tournament rules”

"....https://www.theguardian.com/football/2017/jun/06/mili-hernandez-short-haircut-disqualification-girls-soccer"

For the record, I'm on the little girls side. Its a rec tourney. The parent turned over the insurance card. It should have been OK for her to play.
          It does not matter what kind of tourny it was. The team was not in violation of any rule. Of course they should play.

Comment

Possibly a stupid question, but why show an insurance card, doesn't she have a birth certificate?

Comment

From the article:

Well there you have it. Entire controversy is over. Roster was wrong. End of story. It had nothing to do with hair or her appearance. The coach and/or team manager fu*ked up.

Nothing to see here. Move along.

Comment

Most likely they are idiots. It is youth soccer. But I'm pretty sure they can tell the difference between male and female.

Comment

Possibly a stupid question, but why show an insurance card, doesn't she have a birth certificate?
                  How many people carry around their kid's birth certificate? That she is a girl is not in question. There was an admin roster mistake that was handled very poorly.

Comment

It does not matter what kind of tourny it was. The team was not in violation of any rule. Of course they should play.
                    Roster was wrong. That is a rule violation. Team disqualified. Very simple. All of this other bullsh!t is just that.

Comment

Roster was wrong. That is a rule violation. Team disqualified. Very simple. All of this other bullsh!t is just that.
                      That is ridiculous.

Comment

Are you trying to argue that the players is not a girl? She is a girl. Team will have no problem proving this. Your conspiracy theory is stupid.
                        I would be willing to bet that this "girl" was born a boy and is being enabled into a transition process by his parents. These parents are just using this episode to promote an agenda, just like the girl in NC wanting to use the boys bathroom at school. It was a non-issue for everyone except the parents making it into something else. The club president did not decide to disqualify this team just because this "girl" has short hair. Just wait for the rest of the story to come out. As soon as she drops her shorts you'll understand.

Comment

How many people carry around their kid's birth certificate? That she is a girl is not in question. There was an admin roster mistake that was handled very poorly.
                          Have to file a birth certificate with the club to register the player.
                          But yes with smart phones I have a picture of my kids' passports. Very useful.

Comment

I would be willing to bet that this "girl" was born a boy and is being enabled into a transition process by his parents. These parents are just using this episode to promote an agenda, just like the girl in NC wanting to use the boys bathroom at school. It was a non-issue for everyone except the parents making it into something else. The club president did not decide to disqualify this team just because this "girl" has short hair. Just wait for the rest of the story to come out. As soon as she drops her shorts you'll understand.
                            The first thing that transitioning boys-> girls do is grow their hair.

Comment

That is ridiculous.
                              I know, right? Silly rules. Why should this team have to follow them when everyone else did?

Comment

Ok...someone here obviously has an agenda and is not this kid's parents. I am out. Have fun wasting your time obsessing about your unnecessary fears.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X