8 year-old girl disqualified from soccer game because she 'looks like a boy'

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

8 year-old girl disqualified from soccer game because she 'looks like a boy'

http://www.wowt.com/content/news/8-y...426397041.html

I feel bad for that little girl getting caught up in this, but I hope they do appeal and follow through on this. This is ridiculous.

Have to admit we once played against a player that looked like a boy that some parents questioned - but this was U13 (?) so the differences between her and her pubescent teammates were pretty striking. We had no choice but to assume the ref checked her card and the roster and all was fine. The parents showing an insurance card should have sufficed. It's ulittle soccer for f-sake.

Comment

Most boy soccer players look like girls !

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        Most boy soccer players look like girls !
        People have no problem with the boys with flowing locks, headbands and buns. Something is unbelievable about this story???

Comment

10 years from now this "girl" will be protesting for a gender-neutral locker room for her college team. I guarantee the parents are behind this, trying to push some sort of liberal agenda.

Comment

Coaches and directors are smarter than this. I don't get it. Was she and the team disqualified because she was too young or not a citizen? I mean come on.,is it that hard to prove a girl or boy?

Comment

Coaches and directors are smarter than this. I don't get it. Was she and the team disqualified because she was too young or not a citizen? I mean come on.,is it that hard to prove a girl or boy?
              Evidently in Kansas girls have to have long hair with pink bows, and sparkle cleats. Absurd enough she was disqualified, but to boot the entire team was icing on an unnecessary cake.

Comment

Evidently in Kansas girls have to have long hair with pink bows, and sparkle cleats. Absurd enough she was disqualified, but to boot the entire team was icing on an unnecessary cake.
                But was she really disqualified for short hair? People are crazy!!!

Comment

Mia Hamm just invited her to her soccer academy!

Comment

There's an ulterior motive. Stop being so fu*king gullible. The news only tells you what it wants.

Comment

There's an ulterior motive. Stop being so fu*king gullible. The news only tells you what it wants.
                      The timing reinforces the Rainbow numbers!

Comment

The timing reinforces the Rainbow numbers!
                        What? What are rainbow numbers? What is the timing?

Comment

What? What are rainbow numbers? What is the timing?
                          Go to the Gay Russian Uniforms thread.

Comment

I did not realize the rainbow numbesr were also about short hair pride. My mistake.

Comment

Mia Hamm just invited her to her soccer academy!
                              Not just to Mia's camp, Landon Donovan invited "him" to his soccer camp!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X