Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CFC Valley HS aged girls teams

Looks like they are now going to try and field HS girls teams. Last time they tried this there was not enough interest. Anyone planning to try out or does FSA and DFA have the Farmington valley locked up?

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Looks like they are now going to try and field HS girls teams. Last time they tried this there was not enough interest. Anyone planning to try out or does FSA and DFA have the Farmington valley locked up?
    FSA and DFA have Farmington Valley locked up? Kind of like the night when Wilt Chamberlain and Guy Rodgers combined to dump in 111 on the Knicks, isn't it?

Comment

FSA HS state teams are pretty bad. If CFC can offer decent coaching at a better value, then sure, they might have a shot.

Comment

FSA HS state teams are pretty bad. If CFC can offer decent coaching at a better value, then sure, they might have a shot.
        They are fighting over the same kids. Not sure how that's gonna work. Throw Ajax in the mix and the Valley is pretty over served and under talented.

Comment

They are fighting over the same kids. Not sure how that's gonna work. Throw Ajax in the mix and the Valley is pretty over served and under talented.
          They either make it or they don't.

Comment

I heard OD is taking all of his CFc valley teams to another club

Comment

OD is a freak

Comment

I heard OD is taking all of his CFc valley teams to another club
                I think he only has two teams, but it's a small branch. Where to? My kid played for him ages ago and always liked him.

Comment

OD is a freak
                  Must be true - CFC intern already posting

Comment

Love OD

Comment

We love OD, too. In a universe of shythead soccer people, he's a decent human being and a great coach.

Olgert is the best. Eff the haters.

Comment

This appears to be another attempt by a certain HS coach to usurp players from his current club team where he has evidently been fired and get them to play for CFC Valley. He tried this again once before with another club where he was working and failed. I don't imagine he will succeed this time either and it is very unseemly that CFC lets him try.

Karma is a bitch.

Comment

^^^OD has no part in this.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                          Auto-Saved
                          x
                          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                          x
                          Working...
                          X