Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You forgot to add...
    2 CFC teams looking to qualify for nationals.
    0 FSA teams in contention

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Corrected

CFC 24W 34L 18D -43 GD 90 pts 76 games played
      FSA 14W 46L 17D -79 GD 59 pts 77 games played
      That's better but:

U14: FSA has better team
      U15: CFC has better team
      U16: CFC has better team
      U17: Slight edge to FSA team
      U18: Same

Comment

Who cares which team is better? Just you idiots. Why don't you talk about professional team that are rivals as it makes more sense. If you like your team stay. If you don't, then leave. Idiots get so crazy about kids soccer clubs.

Comment

That's better but:

Obviously your criteria for the above statement has nothing to do with league standings.
          Also, club standings in total points, goal differential, wins, loses, and draws don't look so razor thin. Hang in there KellyAnne. If you say it enough maybe your base will believe it.

Comment

That's better but:

Huh? I want whatever you're smoking.

U14: CFC won head to head 1-0-1 AND is ahead in the standings.
            U15: Tied head to head but CFC WAY ahead in standings.
            U16: CFC won head to head and is way ahead in standings.
            U17: CFC won the head to head and is ahead in standings.
            U18: Tied and CFC ahead in standings.
            U18 Comp: CFC won and way ahead in standings.

CFC with a chance at 2 teams in National Championship flight. FSA has one team that will likely make bottom flight of nationals.

Comment

Corrected

CFC 24W 34L 18D -43 GD 90 pts 76 games played
              FSA 14W 46L 17D -79 GD 59 pts 77 games played
              Missing the overall record including showcases. Have to look under post season standings for that. That should help FSA a bit as they always get easy draws based on previous years.

Comment

Huh? I want whatever you're smoking.

U14: CFC won head to head 1-0-1 AND is ahead in the standings.
                U15: Tied head to head but CFC WAY ahead in standings.
                U16: CFC won head to head and is way ahead in standings.
                U17: CFC won the head to head and is ahead in standings.
                U18: Tied and CFC ahead in standings.
                U18 Comp: CFC won and way ahead in standings.

CFC with a chance at 2 teams in National Championship flight. FSA has one team that will likely make bottom flight of nationals.

Comment

Isn't it just easier to write that both clubs are terrible and have awful GDs (not to mention their records). If you can qualify for nationals with records like these clubs have then there is something wrong with the playoff format.

Comment

Isn't it just easier to write that both clubs are terrible and have awful GDs (not to mention their records). If you can qualify for nationals with records like these clubs have then there is something wrong with the playoff format.
                    Had to do a quick google search for myself. CFC has two teams in the mix, their 15s and 16s. Both very good from what I've heard.

The 15s are 6-1-4. 29 GF and 7A.

The 16s are 6-2-3. 16GF and 16GA

Those aren't bad in a league with Stars of Mass, PDA, Penn Fusion etc.

I'm not sure which world you live or where your little princess plays but I'll guarantee you at those ages no one else in CT would come close.

Comment

Had to do a quick google search for myself. CFC has two teams in the mix, their 15s and 16s. Both very good from what I've heard.

The 15s are 6-1-4. 29 GF and 7A.

The 16s are 6-2-3. 16GF and 16GA

Those aren't bad in a league with Stars of Mass, PDA, Penn Fusion etc.

I'm not sure which world you live or where your little princess plays but I'll guarantee you at those ages no one else in CT would come close.
                      Don't forget nefc is also in the league this year. They were like the only great npl club last year. The name changed, so you newbies and npl guys might not have caught that.

Comment

Just noticed the ECNL rosters are posted for CFC. Have they ever carried rosters of 26 and 27 before? Seems like an awful lot of girls to worry about getting in games, making rosters and having quality trainings. My D is u13 and all we hear about is that we need to get her to an ECNL club soon. If clubs are taking this many girls, is it even worth the club switch next year? Probably would make more sense to stay at a lower level club and get as much individual attention and time on the field as possible rather than be one of 27 girls on a team.

Comment

Just noticed the ECNL rosters are posted for CFC. Have they ever carried rosters of 26 and 27 before? Seems like an awful lot of girls to worry about getting in games, making rosters and having quality trainings. My D is u13 and all we hear about is that we need to get her to an ECNL club soon. If clubs are taking this many girls, is it even worth the club switch next year? Probably would make more sense to stay at a lower level club and get as much individual attention and time on the field as possible rather than be one of 27 girls on a team.
                          Sounds logical. So just stay with your lower level club then.

Comment

I would talk to people on those teams to find out how it is handled and if they think it is worth it. Apparently, most do or they wouldn't have that many players.

Comment

I would talk to people on those teams to find out how it is handled and if they think it is worth it. Apparently, most do or they wouldn't have that many players.
                              I can't believe they're going to stick with those rosters. I'm assuming some of those players are going to play NPL? These are basically 2 full rosters.

Comment

Nope. That's just ECNL. Freakin' crazy.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X