Conditioning ideas for summer break

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We are so impressed.... My son plays DDA which is short for Defense on a Developmental Academy. In two years he has not let up a single goal. But now it is the off season and the technical director told the parents no soccer for a month! So my boy is BASE jumping off four bridges in for weeks. It is the subject of a new 30 for 30. Do you think that a club player can boast these any of this?
    I totally agree, for your kid is not da it is recreational play. Enjoy the summer.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Mine stay at aHoliday Inn Express.

Some of you DA parents are too friggin' funny - "greatness on the pitch." Get over yourselves. Your kids aren't all that.

Realistic DA parent
      if their kids were such DA studs they wouldn't feel the need to try and prove their greatness.

Comment

Our coach says that DA stands for darn amazing. In orther words, the best of the best. My son is spending the month off on a dude ranch in Montana.

Comment

Our coach says that DA stands for darn amazing. In orther words, the best of the best. My son is spending the month off on a dude ranch in Montana.
          Breakback Mountain. Our condolences.......

Comment

Going to th dude ranch was not required but it was strongly suggested by the DA brass. I'm not sure why you have to make a homosexual reference about the children. Although, the part in the movie when the cowboy said ' I can't quit you' does bear resemblance to the no quit attitude displayed by the DA culture.

Comment

Or Brokeback... Based on this mistake I can tell your kid is not DA.

Comment

True. This movie was required watching for our DA program. Never quit! Never surrender!

Comment

True. This movie was required watching for our DA program. Never quit! Never surrender!
                  I can't quit you

Comment

never, ever quit. That's what da is about. Never surrender. No tooling around.

Comment

never, ever quit. That's what da is about. Never surrender. No tooling around.
                      Have you legitimately watched a broad spectrum of DA games, not just your own kid's team or club? Half the kids are phoning it in, bored with the robotic play

Comment

We never quit on each other.

You just don't get it. We are talking about the dude ranch and the parallels of the da culture. The dude ranch is all about cowboys and never quitting even when things get uncomfortable like in the movie.

Comment

Based on my mistake it's clear that my kid and I are hetero, which I think also makes him ineligible for DA............

Comment

Here we go again. Just because brokeback is in a small way an influencing da film, you have to put a negative spin on it. Probably because your son is a quitter. Unlike the hero of the film who never quit.

Comment

Take a break. Don't need to condition over the summer. Let your body heal after playing for 10 months. I recommend the beach.

Comment

Take a break. Don't need to condition over the summer. Let your body heal after playing for 10 months. I recommend the beach.
                                You pack da passssssiiiioooon!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X