Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Now all you people know how this man stood in that room and lied to all of you. As he continues to do so to all the families out there stating he will be the only Academy on Long Island.
    This is confirmed. Heard this from a mother of a kid from a competing club. I heard he will say anything to anyone. Don't know him at all.

Comment

This is confirmed. Heard this from a mother of a kid from a competing club. I heard he will say anything to anyone. Don't know him at all.
      Wait until all the parents find out that East Meadow's GDA is a fully funded Girls Academy.

Comment

Wait until all the parents find out that East Meadow's GDA is a fully funded Girls Academy.
        Fully funded with what money?

Comment

Carli Lloyd to coach
          Will the best players stay at WC ECNL or go to NYCFC? Hard to stay when you are linked to them.

Comment

Will the best players stay at WC ECNL or go to NYCFC? Hard to stay when you are linked to them.
            I imagine a few will leave. Just like with any club. You can't tell me that an exceptional player at say CFC wouldn't look to go to the GDA? Remember the NYCFC reach is much longer than WCFC

Comment

WC just postponed their Sunday tryouts because of snow on the field. Will NYCFC postpone theirs on Monday since it's the same field?

Comment

Long Island soccer gdap. Really???

According to PR, EM gave back GDA and no other club on LI will get it.
                So who the heck is Long Island soccer?? Listednow as gda.

Comment

So who the heck is Long Island soccer?? Listednow as gda.
                  Not 100% sure. Heard it's a group of clubs, Rough Riders (heard based out of Plainview) and maybe NYCFC on some level. They actually have a website, but it is just a homepage that says info coming soon. Longislandsc.com

Anyone have more info?

Comment

Not 100% sure. Heard it's a group of clubs, Rough Riders (heard based out of Plainview) and maybe NYCFC on some level. They actually have a website, but it is just a homepage that says info coming soon. Longislandsc.com

Anyone have more info?
                    It is a combined effort between EMSC and Rough Riders.

Comment

WC just postponed their Sunday tryouts because of snow on the field. Will NYCFC postpone theirs on Monday since it's the same field?
                      Just got my email that they are postponed

Comment

Seems Fury rushed out a tryout last night? I barely saw it promoted and it was tweeted only Thursday. Anyone go?

Comment

Seems Fury rushed out a tryout last night? I barely saw it promoted and it was tweeted only Thursday. Anyone go?
                          Registered but didn't go. Not traveling out to Suffolk 4-5 days a week. Didn't get a clear answer on where trainings will be either. Going to LISC on Sunday. They will be in Nassau, but they didn't state which fields either when asked.

Comment

Latest tryouts are being held on the HBC fields. Wonder if that actually means anything.

Comment

At least he fixed up his website.

http://fcfury-nysoccer.com/index.php

Comment

Latest tryouts are being held on the HBC fields. Wonder if that actually means anything.
                                For who?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X