Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    The 2008 Oregon girls pool is looking strong. 2009'is looking wicked. 2010 looks less than strong. Speak truth.
    Dude my 2014 is gonna be the biz

Comment

Eastside and NEU dominate. Will these players head to GDA or FC Portland?

Comment

NEU to FCP ECNL for sure.

Comment

NEU to FCP ECNL for sure.
          Out of curiosity why not entertain GDA given the FC Portland 04s are so weak? Not judging just wondering why GDA wouldn't be first choice for an age group who is not heading into high school and also so much chatter with high level coaches about how ECNL will be second tier in two to three years?

Comment

NEU winning in PK's is dominating?

Comment

Out of curiosity why not entertain GDA given the FC Portland 04s are so weak? Not judging just wondering why GDA wouldn't be first choice for an age group who is not heading into high school and also so much chatter with high level coaches about how ECNL will be second tier in two to three years?
              It's about fields and coaches.

Comment

Which "high level" coaches, the clowns the Timbers hired to coach the GDA teams?

Comment

It's about fields and coaches.
                  So Providence Park stadium field and Tracy Nelson (A license) are not as good as Liberty HS and Mike Starpoli ( C license) ?

Comment

So Providence Park stadium field and Tracy Nelson (A license) are not as good as Liberty HS and Mike Starpoli ( C license) ?
                    Mike S haha I just spit out my orange juice!!!!!

Tracy N Who?

Comment

Starpoli can coach circles around Nelson any day of the week.

Comment

Why is Nelson 3-1-1 head to head vs Starpower then?

Comment

Pro player vs a community college player !

Comment

Great comments copied/pasted from OP on the ECNL Folding Thread:
                            "Both ECNL clubs have been traveling and getting their hats handed to them all over the country. I would put our combined ECNL Oregon record at way less then 40% wins. By any measure this isn't very good. I don't believe this qualify's as a Mercedes experience.

Thorns may or may not be better. But they are at face value offering at least an equal to ECNL experience, possibly much better if talent swings GDA way. Facilities, Coaching and Professional type club atmosphere. We will have to wait and see. At the end of the day saving $5G a year adds up. A fool and his/her money are soon parted. Some of the wealthiest people I know would never spring for a Mercedes. It is after all a depreciating asset."

Food for thought. ECNL coaches have been heavily recruiting this past month because they know it's winding out and the pool will be totally diluted.

Comment

Which "high level" coaches, the clowns the Timbers hired to coach the GDA teams?
                              LOL

You're calling Chris Thurley a "clown."

I'd love to see you walk across a field from him. I once saw him talking to his players, take a side glance at an obnoxious, nosy dad who decided to walk across the 50-yard line at half-time, and then quickly ripped a fast soccer ball dead-on at the 6'4" dad. Hit him so hard he slipped and fell into a mud puddle. The dad later apologized for his attitude and remained quiet for the duration of his daughter's time with the team.

Comment

LOL

You're calling Chris Thurley a "clown."

I'd love to see you walk across a field from him. I once saw him talking to his players, take a side glance at an obnoxious, nosy dad who decided to walk across the 50-yard line at half-time, and then quickly ripped a fast soccer ball dead-on at the 6'4" dad. Hit him so hard he slipped and fell into a mud puddle. The dad later apologized for his attitude and remained quiet for the duration of his daughter's time with the team.
                                Love this.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X