FSA/SP Coaching Assignments Posted

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very happy with our daughters coach at FSA.

Comment

Mitch Anderson!!!???

Yikes!

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        how's the parking? You take the shuttle in?

Comment

how's the parking? You take the shuttle in?
          Better than the stone shower you get in Portland.

Comment

Better than the stone shower you get in Portland.
            funny how things have and have not changed. good gawd

Comment

well of course you are. Avi has promised her a full boat at miss porter's right? watch that promise go up in smoke

Comment

funny how things have and have not changed. good gawd

Yeah. FSA's parking is so very inconvenient. Get this, you can't park directly next to the field all the time. Sometimes, you have to park a tenth of a mile away and walk to the field. It's horrible. I hardly have enough strengh to belly up to the snack shack and order my two cheesburgers, fries, and cola. Large cola. It's exhausting. just thinking about it makes me hafta take a nap. Double bacon eggs and cheese sandwich first, of course, it's elevenses.

Comment

Why hasn't anyone picked up on the Mitch Anderson post?

Comment

Yeah. FSA's parking is so very inconvenient. Get this, you can't park directly next to the field all the time. Sometimes, you have to park a tenth of a mile away and walk to the field. It's horrible. I hardly have enough strengh to belly up to the snack shack and order my two cheesburgers, fries, and cola. Large cola. It's exhausting. just thinking about it makes me hafta take a nap. Double bacon eggs and cheese sandwich first, of course, it's elevenses.
                    sounds like you have an eating problem. I'm more worried about pedestrian safety in that complex, it's a dangerous place for the kids anywhere near that parking area.

Comment

sounds like you have an eating problem. I'm more worried about pedestrian safety in that complex, it's a dangerous place for the kids anywhere near that parking area.
                      don't worry honey, everything has been approved by the town and not one accident since they opened in 2002, go back to flipping burgers

Comment

I have no problem whatsoever when it comes to eating. But, yeah, that unreasonably long and arduous trek from the car to the field is too much. And, yes, you are spot on, it is dangerous. When I'm walking down the driveway from the street, there are often more than one azzhat lined up behind me in their cars honking and yelling. Pedestrians are clearly in danger, there.

Comment

Go to OW. There you can get a gun pulled on you and your car ransacked all in one night!

Comment

Go to OW. There you can get a gun pulled on you and your car ransacked all in one night!
                            You do understand that you must stop stalking, honor the restraining order, and not bring that stuff in your car, right? Otherwise, of course the police are going to treat you that way, and haul you off in cuffs, too.

Comment

You do understand that you must stop stalking, honor the restraining order, and not bring that stuff in your car, right? Otherwise, of course the police are going to treat you that way, and haul you off in cuffs, too.
                              Terrible comeback.

Try again.

Comment

Have you been to Portland. It's not this guy's fault. Everybody must get stoned.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X