Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    You're such a smug asswipe. I am the poster you initially responded to. No, I don't believe I am part of a team. I believe my kids are involved in an activity which is 1) supposed to be fun and beneficial to them. My kid is not a superstar and I don't have any misguided dreams about them playing professionally, and 2) is seen by the people who run the teams and leagues very differently - as a business to make money. At the same time I am the customer becuase I pay the thousands of dollars a year for them to play. If I don't think I am getting my money's worth - i.e. paying the same amount of money this year as last to play FSPL even though the league doesn't really exist this year one of my kids' divisions only have five teams. Why should I pay the same for a significantly worse product? If you want to blow your money that's fine, none of my business. But if I want my money's worth that's my business and you can just piss off. Loser. BTW, my dad was in the navy and I grew up overseas. Played all my life and still play in a men's league today. Asswipe.
    That means you didn't have the guts to serve if call out your fathers status. My dad was bla bla bla. How bout I am bla bla and not mention your dad. I feel sorry for your kid living behind your dads valor.

Comment

You're such a smug asswipe. I am the poster you initially responded to. No, I don't believe I am part of a team. I believe my kids are involved in an activity which is 1) supposed to be fun and beneficial to them. My kid is not a superstar and I don't have any misguided dreams about them playing professionally, and 2) is seen by the people who run the teams and leagues very differently - as a business to make money. At the same time I am the customer becuase I pay the thousands of dollars a year for them to play. If I don't think I am getting my money's worth - i.e. paying the same amount of money this year as last to play FSPL even though the league doesn't really exist this year one of my kids' divisions only have five teams. Why should I pay the same for a significantly worse product? If you want to blow your money that's fine, none of my business. But if I want my money's worth that's my business and you can just piss off. Loser. BTW, my dad was in the navy and I grew up overseas. Played all my life and still play in a men's league today. Asswipe.
      Oh and you are the Asswipe, Asswipe

Comment

Arguing about youth soccer on an anonymous forum? You are both asswipes.

Comment

Pretty impressive you've managed to take the cock out of your mouth long enough to type that long of a response. I can imagine the DOC mocking you to the other coaches after each of your calls. I do feel bad for your child having such a little bitch for a dad. I also feel really bad for your father, he must be so ashamed of his son.

Comment

Ok enough of that please. Can we return the thread to the topic. Anyone have any updated information on FSPL.

Comment

Ok enough of that please. Can we return the thread to the topic. Anyone have any updated information on FSPL.
              Update: League will be a joke this year

Comment

yes... Its a dead league, work harder and make it to SRPL where some coaches actually may see a game

Comment

yes... Its a dead league, work harder and make it to SRPL where some coaches actually may see a game
                  If you are U18 or U19, forget SRPL. You might get seen by a few coaches, but instead of spending all that money traveling for a few coaches, play in a state-wide league and use your travel dollars to go to showcases. You will get a better bang for your buck.

Comment

First of all, try not caring so much, second, a link has been posted multiple times that gives you the information you seek.

Comment

If you are U18 or U19, forget SRPL. You might get seen by a few coaches, but instead of spending all that money traveling for a few coaches, play in a state-wide league and use your travel dollars to go to showcases. You will get a better bang for your buck.
                      Your teams not good enough to get into SRPL? College coaches frequently attend SRPL weekends. Especially in the Carolina's.

Comment

Your teams not good enough to get into SRPL? College coaches frequently attend SRPL weekends. Especially in the Carolina's.
                        Yes, as a matter of fact, they are.

Qualified for Premier Division last year (U18) and turned it down. The coaches in attendance don't even compare to what you see at Jefferson Cup, Mayor's Cup in Las Vegas, Dallas Cup, etc.

Bang for your buck.

Comment

Yes, as a matter of fact, they are.

Qualified for Premier Division last year (U18) and turned it down. The coaches in attendance don't even compare to what you see at Jefferson Cup, Mayor's Cup in Las Vegas, Dallas Cup, etc.

Bang for your buck.
                          If you play in a weak "statewide league" then think you can attend tournaments like you mention, you really have no clue Mr. "Bang for Buck"

Comment

If you play in a weak "statewide league" then think you can attend tournaments like you mention, you really have no clue Mr. "Bang for Buck"
                            You're an idiot.

Worked well for us last year didn't it?

Skipped SRPL Premiere Division to play FSPL. Played top brackets (and won) Disney Q, CASL, Disney Showcase, Jefferson Cup.

No need to travel for SRPL.

How did SRPL work out for GPS West Black and Clay County last year?

Clay County
                            Disney Showcase Premier Bracket Which is second level vs. Showcase Brackets
                            CASL Elite Bracket Same level as ours.

GPS West Black
                            Jefferson Superior Bracket Which is below Champion and Elite, so 3rd level

So tell me, again, why the need to travel for SRPL? League play has little or nothing to do with showcases. Remember, before we were assigned our brackets for showcases we had lost to OCYS (so badly, as everyone is want to point out), BSA, Coral Estates, and even Strictly. That didn't affect our placement.

Maybe you can go to Clues R Us and buy a clue yourself. Oh, and have fun traveling for SRPL and seeing all those college coaches......

Comment

You're an idiot.

Worked well for us last year didn't it?

Skipped SRPL Premiere Division to play FSPL. Played top brackets (and won) Disney Q, CASL, Disney Showcase, Jefferson Cup.

No need to travel for SRPL.

How did SRPL work out for GPS West Black and Clay County last year?

Clay County
                              CASL Elite Bracket Same level as ours.

GPS West Black
                              Jefferson Superior Bracket Which is below Champion and Elite, so 3rd level

So tell me, again, why the need to travel for SRPL? League play has little or nothing to do with showcases. Remember, before we were assigned our brackets for showcases we had lost to OCYS (so badly, as everyone is want to point out), BSA, Coral Estates, and even Strictly. That didn't affect our placement.

Maybe you can go to Clues R Us and buy a clue yourself. Oh, and have fun traveling for SRPL and seeing all those college coaches......
                              Can you please identify your club, gender, and age so we can figure out what the F you are talking about?

Comment

Sounds like WFF U18 boys .
                                Pretty good team when they brought in their guest players crap in FSPL when they couldn't .

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X