just like how the jamaicans like your wife ha ha ha

Comment

alot of free time, dont you

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
            alot of free time, dont you
            i'm on vacation now in spain so yes hahahaha

Comment

ur the guy that gets fired on his vacation. smh. and spends his days reading bullcrap forums. no wonder you got fired. lol

Comment

Romans LOL

This family is a joke. They are the only ones who think their kid is the best kid. I am sure all the different coaches were wrong when they said your kid was not the best. The mom is a nut who knows how to fake it...probably from the years of marriage. True colors will show soon.

West Pines can have this family, club hoppers, delusional, and poor sports. WPU voted on TR but that psyco biatch is not only ugly on the outside but on the inside also. WPU will see soon enough.

The oldest went to Weston, Parma, WPU and Boca in 4-5 years. What looser parents to drag a kid all over town for their own glory...oh yeah no glory they sucked everywhere. They were chasing the glory of U8 long gone!

Comment

This family is a joke. They are the only ones who think their kid is the best kid. I am sure all the different coaches were wrong when they said your kid was not the best. The mom is a nut who knows how to fake it...probably from the years of marriage. True colors will show soon.

West Pines can have this family, club hoppers, delusional, and poor sports. WPU voted on TR but that psyco biatch is not only ugly on the outside but on the inside also. WPU will see soon enough.

The oldest went to Weston, Parma, WPU and Boca in 4-5 years. What looser parents to drag a kid all over town for their own glory...oh yeah no glory they sucked everywhere. They were chasing the glory of U8 long gone!
                  The kid is playing 02 DA. Can't be that bad.

Comment

hmm. well it is obvious what she has access to right?
                    Sound like AB is just a bit upset huh?

Comment

The kid is playing 02 DA. Can't be that bad.
                      In BOCAAAAAA! Anyone can play there.

Comment

It's obvious they do what they feel is best for their kids. So they went to where they felt the best trading was that year for the oldest. That happened to be at different clubs. If it was for the glory they would have never gone to West Pines to be on a mediocre team. They took the oldest there to train with Sergio who for that season was the best coach for development in their opinion for his age group.

The other two have been in pines where they have been happy.

And about Tanya don't be mad you couldn't get some, but if I could I would

Comment

It's obvious they do what they feel is best for their kids. So they went to where they felt the best trading was that year for the oldest. That happened to be at different clubs. If it was for the glory they would have never gone to West Pines to be on a mediocre team. They took the oldest there to train with Sergio who for that season was the best coach for development in their opinion for his age group.

The other two have been in pines where they have been happy.

And about Tanya don't be mad you couldn't get some, but if I could I would
                          Thanks Tanya......

Comment

$8000, hahaha. You're an idiot.

Bet you ran straight here after you got the email.

Loser
                            Salary is $3000 a month

Comment

Salary is $3000 a month
                              plus a bunch of other things. dont lie AB, you were making over $6k a month. Good luck getting that anywhere else. maybe turning tricks with your cute bald head in the corners of boca.

Comment

plus a bunch of other things. dont lie AB, you were making over $6k a month. Good luck getting that anywhere else. maybe turning tricks with your cute bald head in the corners of boca.
                                Ok T....

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X