X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Premier Sports Campus being sold to Manatee County

http://www.heraldtribune.com/news/20...or-county-park

What am I missing?? They want to sell a 20 million dollar complex for 5 million? Did they find out there was nuclear waste under the land or is this benevolence?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      What am I missing?? They want to sell a 20 million dollar complex for 5 million? Did they find out there was nuclear waste under the land or is this benevolence?
      The eerie and unearthly glow wasn't radiation, it was the Chargers uniforms.

Comment

Something doesn't sound right here....

Comment

The area probably permits residential and it was appraised at it's most intense use. Most likely that company also owns the land around it, which is also future residential. They will then be able to develop around the park and will then have a county maintained amenity adjacent to their property.

Comment

I heard the smell of the Charger Dumpster Fire was upsetting the surrounding community so Premier Sports complex agreed to sell to Manatee county. No one wants to smell the crap that is Chargers SC.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x
            Working...
            X