Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    No doubt it's the dad of the supposed stud. He learned from his posting mistakes last year to try and hide his biases, but was unsuccessful. Parents that try to pump up their kids on this site usually fail, and it often times turns ugly. You do not want your kid discussed on this site. Period.
    No doubt.

Comment

Ridgefield graduated most of their starters! They will be middle of pack. I agree with St. Joes assessment. Sleeper teams are Staples and Brien McMahon IMO.
      I think Staples will surprise. Not guaranteeing it and of course I may be wrong but their underclassman are better than people realize.

Comment

I think New Canaan will start to be in the mix on a regular basis. Lots of talent coming up through the pipeline, with a number of soccer-focused girls rather than athletes who play soccer in the fall.

Comment

I think New Canaan will start to be in the mix on a regular basis. Lots of talent coming up through the pipeline, with a number of soccer-focused girls rather than athletes who play soccer in the fall.
          Good stuff!

Comment

JB scored before LS
            JM just becomes the target now- see how that works
            Ridgefield beat STJ in the finals by man marking JM all over the field. If JM couldn't get the ball then they couldn't get the ball to LS. Don't think LS had a shot on goal that game.

Now LS gone and with JM as the target, Jack switches back to the offense he used last 2 years of JB's career, literally the old 76er's clear out for Doctor J!

Every STJ throw in you will hear Jack yelling to get out of the area so JM can receive the throw and try to beat everyone to score.

STJ will make the FCIAC finals. Don't know who else will, but it won't be McMahon.

Comment

Ridgefield will win it this year. St. Joe's will have a hard time scoring. LS scored almost all their goals last year. JM isn't a scorer.
              Ridgefield will not win it...they may not make it into the FCIAC finals.

They lost 8 starters, 7 of them 3 or 4 year starters. They will be strong defensively. The 3 returners were all on the back line with the new Syracuse recruit - so they will be a difficult team to score on, but they will struggle to score. Expect a bunch of scoreless or 1-1 draws in their table, which makes it hard to get a good draw in the FCIAC or State tourneys.

Comment

All teams lose players to graduation, well maybe all except bridgeport.
                I'm sorry but this is funny. Horrible but funny.0

Comment

My kid will be a senior at st joes. She has never won an fciac championship and never won a LL state title. I feel kind of cheated. When she was being recruited, we watched st joes dominate on the big stage. She will never get the chance to play for one because of one night in 2014 vs Warde when we lost 3-2 in the quarters.

I feel like the 2017 celtics who won the regular season, but couldn't win in the eastern finals (fciac). Class L was like then we had to go down to play in the d league championship game instead of the NBA finals.

Fciac this year or bust!
                  Are all of the girls on that 2013 SJ soccer team still playing soccer in college? I would not be surprised. That team was off the charts good.

Comment

A lot of good teams this year, should be a fun regular / post season.

Comment

Are all of the girls on that 2013 SJ soccer team still playing soccer in college? I would not be surprised. That team was off the charts good.
                      Has it been that long since an fciac team beat GB?

Comment

True not all Catholic schools are that good. Except there is something they can do about it... commitment to winning. If your HS team isn't already meeting and running together regularly, you are already behind. Wake up, quit complaining and do something about it. Want to beat the best....train like it.
                        No more excuses.
                        Nothing excites this guy like living in his daughter's high school shoes.

Comment

My kid will be a senior at st joes. She has never won an fciac championship and never won a LL state title. I feel kind of cheated. When she was being recruited, we watched st joes dominate on the big stage. She will never get the chance to play for one because of one night in 2014 vs Warde when we lost 3-2 in the quarters.

I feel like the 2017 celtics who won the regular season, but couldn't win in the eastern finals (fciac). Class L was like then we had to go down to play in the d league championship game instead of the NBA finals.

Fciac this year or bust!
                          "My kid will be a senior at st joes. She has never won an fciac championship and never won a LL state title. I feel kind of cheated." Then you compare girls hs soccer to NBA basketball. You are in strong need of a mental test. Hey, do you think when your daughter gets married someday, you'll be able to go on the honeymoon? So exciting!

Comment

"My kid will be a senior at st joes. She has never won an fciac championship and never won a LL state title. I feel kind of cheated." Then you compare girls hs soccer to NBA basketball. You are in strong need of a mental test. Hey, do you think when your daughter gets married someday, you'll be able to go on the honeymoon? So exciting!
                            I'm not the OP but you are a dick. He's obviously being tongue-in-cheek you moron.

Why do people troll this forum simply looking for opportunities to insult others? Who's really the one in need of the mental test?

Comment

I'm not the OP but you are a dick. He's obviously being tongue-in-cheek you moron.

Why do people troll this forum simply looking for opportunities to insult others? Who's really the one in need of the mental test?
                              Right...because a father living through his daughter's high school experience is normal.

Comment

Right...because a father living through his daughter's high school experience is normal.
                                Just because it happens "frequently" (and it certainly does) doesn't make it "normal"

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X