• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Whoohoo... my daughter is a spillover!
    Hope you're ok with that

Comment

ECNL has six ages - U14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 18/19. CFC spillovers from all teams (less so U14) will go on the U18/19 team
      They added U13 this year as well.

Comment

They added U13 this year as well.
        U13 is preECNL. That's different. U14 used to be preECNL but they moved it down a year either last year or the year before.

Comment

U13 is preECNL. That's different. U14 used to be preECNL but they moved it down a year either last year or the year before.
          You should call ECNL then and let them know that this article they put out on their website is wrong know-it-all:

http://www.eliteclubsnationalleague....-u13-division/

Comment

A lot of stupid people on here who think they know what they are taking about. This site is loaded with bs info and morons

Comment

You should call ECNL then and let them know that this article they put out on their website is wrong know-it-all:

http://www.eliteclubsnationalleague....-u13-division/
              No chance CFC enters U13 division into this optional entry.

Comment

No chance CFC enters U13 division into this optional entry.
                It is already done, they picked the team.

Why would they not enter?

Comment

Because FSA is stronger. Even Sporting is stronger,

Comment

Because FSA is stronger. Even Sporting is stronger,

Hey look!

The buffoon section has spoken!

Comment

Because his precious is CFC and didn't even know anything about it. Imagine that, pookie got shut out.

Comment

Hey look!

The buffoon section has spoken!
                        With deafening truth, it seems. Apparently, your kid stinks. Have a good weekend.

Comment

Swallowed by the Bermuda Triangle

This is a totally different animal, ulittle dad. These girls are in high school and are playing every minute of the 90 minute varsity games, 2-3 games per week. They are also training with and against the top players in the state at these CFC trainings. These girls are here to be showcased for college coaches and no one does it better than CFC. Take some time to look up their college commit lists and you will see how foolish you are for comparing to your daughters playing time inU11 travel or premier games. Move along now
                          The only foolish dimwits are the 98/99 composite team that walked away with 0 commits last year. I'll keep my kids in U11 travel anyday over a result like tht.

Our neighbor from that team said it was a waste of time and money and they'd never do it again.

Comment

CFC has said several times that the Composite team will be made up with players from ecnl teams not dressing for their age group. They will attend a bunch of showcases and will get plenty of exposure.

Comment

The only foolish dimwits are the 98/99 composite team that walked away with 0 commits last year. I'll keep my kids in U11 travel anyday over a result like tht.

Our neighbor from that team said it was a waste of time and money and they'd never do it again.
                              I don't follow, i thought in a previous post someone said several kids from the composite team at CFC were committed.

Comment

I don't follow, i thought in a previous post someone said several kids from the composite team at CFC were committed.
                                Not one mate!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X