X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weston doesn't finish 02 DA and 00 Reserves rosters

A lot of players leaving

Looks like they are struggling to get commitments.

Mid August and they dont have a legit squad to compete ??

Whats up V...

Comment

Coach Rodriguez ????

What credits does he have ???

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        A lot of players leaving
        Parents and players are finding out that the NonMLS DA is a joke and highly overrated

Comment

Parents and players are finding out that the NonMLS DA is a joke and highly overrated
          Says who? You? What’s the better option? Boys ECNL? I have 2 DA players at a non-MLS club, and the only way I could be happier is if it was funded. It’s not, but it is less expensive than boys ECNL, and no more than most other competitive travel teams. The level is way higher in the DA, the exposure is far better in the DA, and the opportunities to play beyond high school/club is tremendously greater. The only reason a clown like you makes claims like that is either a lack of knowledge, a mislead understanding, jealousy, or a combination of all 3. Just keep being a hater...it’s only your own kid getting hurt in the end!

Comment

Says who? You? What’s the better option? Boys ECNL? I have 2 DA players at a non-MLS club, and the only way I could be happier is if it was funded. It’s not, but it is less expensive than boys ECNL, and no more than most other competitive travel teams. The level is way higher in the DA, the exposure is far better in the DA, and the opportunities to play beyond high school/club is tremendously greater. The only reason a clown like you makes claims like that is either a lack of knowledge, a mislead understanding, jealousy, or a combination of all 3. Just keep being a hater...it’s only your own kid getting hurt in the end!
            The truth has been spoken!

Comment

Wow..2! I bet your phone has not stopped ringing with all the offers to play pro or a top D1 college. No - they are calling all the kids on MLS DA teams.

Comment

Wow..2! I bet your phone has not stopped ringing with all the offers to play pro or a top D1 college. No - they are calling all the kids on MLS DA teams.
                Actually 8 D1 offers since the San Diego Showcase. Your kid get a call from Kaiser or the community college yet?

Comment

Actually 8 D1 offers since the San Diego Showcase. Your kid get a call from Kaiser or the community college yet?
                  Funny how people have a lack of understanding of the level of D-II and NAIA schools in Florida. Most kids, even DA kids would be hard pressed to make the roster at these programs as they are loaded top level international players. I’m not defending Kaiser or any school, but funny how you rip what you don’t know.

Comment

ECNL boys is a joke anyways.

Comment

Funny how people have a lack of understanding of the level of D-II and NAIA schools in Florida. Most kids, even DA kids would be hard pressed to make the roster at these programs as they are loaded top level international players. I’m not defending Kaiser or any school, but funny how you rip what you don’t know.

Funny how rec parents back peddle when confronted by the truth. Who says Florida is the only option? Oh yeah, rec dad who didn't plan for his kids future or kids don't qualify academically to get admitted. No worries though, you have community college and your little Messi can live at home another two years.

Comment

If they were top level international players they wouldn’t be in college.

Comment

If they were top level international players they wouldn’t be in college.

True, but also depends if they are men or women. Most women do go the college route while men tend to go over seas to train and develop at some point.

Comment

Back to the main subject

" how will the 2002 DA team look for Weston this year ???

Comment

Back to the main subject

" how will the 2002 DA team look for Weston this year ???
                              That team is stacked nonetheless.

The best 02 and 03 kids in South FL will still want to be on this team.

My kid is not there but if he had a chance to make the team I wouldn't think twice about it.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X