Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Amen brother. FESA plays mind games for sure and most of the politics is money related. We left for Armada and won't ever look back. My kid loves soccer again and is thriving in a positive culture where they are honest but show some real caring for the kids enjoyment and learning the game the right way rather than win games by bullying inferior teams from smaller clubs. Armada kids work hard there without the cut throat and back stabbing culture at FESA where if feels more like a sick cult than youth soccer club. If you could do a secret survey of parents at FESA and they responded honestly, I am pretty certain most would not respond favorably about their experience with FESA but they march on and spend their money there because their kid enjoys playing with friends and they feel like they don't have much of a choice but to drive further to one of the other clubs. Pretty sad.
    David Gough will turn FESA around. No more bullying inferior teams from smaller clubs!

Comment

I know all the parents. They love FESA and the coaching. FESA is leading the way. Armada is going to sink and then they will need to hire a new Executive Director to save their ass. But with Sean Bubb in town, the new ED will need to consider him very carefully.
      Armada is better than ever! Boys DA is thriving, girls ECNL plays the best soccer in town, and we do it all the right way. Stop believing the FESA Spin Factorie’s lies!

Comment

Armada is better than ever! Boys DA is thriving, girls ECNL plays the best soccer in town, and we do it all the right way. Stop believing the FESA Spin Factorie’s lies!
        Damn Armada and FESA ECNL won’t play again until spring.

Comment

Again, this is why Armada is sinking. All you think about is Fing Da and Encl. Do you even watch soccer and know development. Get the f out here. Loser.

Comment

Again, this is why Armada is sinking. All you think about is Fing Da and Encl. Do you even watch soccer and know development. Get the f out here. Loser.
            FESA spin? We develop all our own talent. We move people up- lots of upward mobility and we don’t utilize guest players or go get players from all over the country to try and win at all costs.

Comment

FESA spin? We develop all our own talent. We move people up- lots of upward mobility and we don’t utilize guest players or go get players from all over the country to try and win at all costs.
              The ECNL players who left Armada and found a spot on the FESA ECNL Composite team got a jab of the backstabbing FESA when the real ECNL team searched to WA for guest players to try to win Nationals instead of using the ex Armada Composite team players.

Comment

Armada has NO desire to be the BIGGEST club in NE FL, just to continue to be the best at developing talent! Yes, I watch soccer, and yes I know development. I know that FESA kickball for the sake of the win develops nothing. I know that Armada develops players the right way, and that’s why Armada players get the best opportunities for exposure, and their future. I know that you couldn’t pay me to put my kids in volt. I know that for months your own FESA families have been blowing up this site with internal negativity, while we just sit back and laugh. I know that history repeats itself, and Charlotte, Austin, and Dallas will add Jacksonville to the list soon enough. I know that the overwhelming majority of Armada parents and players from DA to rec are very happy being a part of the fleet, and even happier they aren’t knee deep in the FECES-show that is FESA! I know more than you!

Comment

You don't do jack ****e. That's why your numbers are down. Parents and Players are sick of the board and especially Directors who do absolutely NOTHING.

NUMBERS DOWN! A-O

Comment

Armada has NO desire to be the BIGGEST club in NE FL, just to continue to be the best at developing talent! Yes, I watch soccer, and yes I know development. I know that FESA kickball for the sake of the win develops nothing. I know that Armada develops players the right way, and that’s why Armada players get the best opportunities for exposure, and their future. I know that you couldn’t pay me to put my kids in volt. I know that for months your own FESA families have been blowing up this site with internal negativity, while we just sit back and laugh. I know that history repeats itself, and Charlotte, Austin, and Dallas will add Jacksonville to the list soon enough. I know that the overwhelming majority of Armada parents and players from DA to rec are very happy being a part of the fleet, and even happier they aren’t knee deep in the FECES-show that is FESA! I know more than you!
                    Keep your poor talent. Justify that small club. If they are so happy why was Eric D fired the day after the labor tournament? Why is there no new director. Your an Ass and have no idea.

Comment

Keep your poor talent. Justify that small club. If they are so happy why was Eric D fired the day after the labor tournament? Why is there no new director. Your an Ass and have no idea.
                      ED was unfortunately fired because of his own misdeeds. He literally left the club with no other choice than to part ways. Period. We wish he and his family well on their new adventure. New director is coming in time, and will shake FESA to its core. The #’s aren’t down, so stop believing the FESA spin machine.

Comment

I personally know half the staff at Armada. They don't develop anybody. It's all about DA rich kids. Good one on Bubb and previous clubs. You're an idiot.

Comment

I personally know half the staff at Armada. They don't develop anybody. It's all about DA rich kids. Good one on Bubb and previous clubs. You're an idiot.
                          FESA has FM, JS and the little Spanish guy preparing kids for ECNL level! Ha ha! 😂

Comment

Oh, so you personally know half the staff, and that qualifies you to determine whether or not anyone at Armada is being developed huh? Don’t think so. Armada boys are currently at residency programs with the Portland Timbers, Atlanta United, and OCYS. Another Armada player has trained consistently with the Armada 1st team at 15 years old, and is on his way to Austria with the NY Red Bull’s DA squad for a tournament. More Armada boys played for team Florida at the ICC Cup this Summer against MLS clubs and many of the best youth international clubs from around the world. More that 15 Armada boys have been called in to US Training Centers, and one has been to multiple National Team Camps, I could keep going.

DA rich kids? Do you have a clue? Many Armada DA players are on club and US Soccer scholarships because they need funding. The cost of DA does not keep anyone talented enough to play at the level from being part of the program. But you don’t care about the truth. You just want to make wild, untrue, and inflammatory remarks to misguide people and attempt to damage the club that’s doing things the right way. Looks like you’re the idiot, idiot!

Comment

I'm driving...

We spent one season at FESA, wish we could have left earlier...but you know how that goes...now we drive to Patton from JCP. At church, at Publix, at school, i have an opportunity to reengage with our old team parents...initially I get the eye roll and pursed lip blowing...then come the stories of frustration, and regret and in between frustration and regret live a little something called "fear". Now my child is on the A team...and over at FESA, my old team's parents are trying to calculate how deep they're going to have to take "it" before at least maybe one child moves up to the pre-ecnl or ecnl teams.

Comment

Oh, so you personally know half the staff, and that qualifies you to determine whether or not anyone at Armada is being developed huh? Don’t think so. Armada boys are currently at residency programs with the Portland Timbers, Atlanta United, and OCYS. Another Armada player has trained consistently with the Armada 1st team at 15 years old, and is on his way to Austria with the NY Red Bull’s DA squad for a tournament. More Armada boys played for team Florida at the ICC Cup this Summer against MLS clubs and many of the best youth international clubs from around the world. More that 15 Armada boys have been called in to US Training Centers, and one has been to multiple National Team Camps, I could keep going.

DA rich kids? Do you have a clue? Many Armada DA players are on club and US Soccer scholarships because they need funding. The cost of DA does not keep anyone talented enough to play at the level from being part of the program. But you don’t care about the truth. You just want to make wild, untrue, and inflammatory remarks to misguide people and attempt to damage the club that’s doing things the right way. Looks like you’re the idiot, idiot!
                                You little minded fool. Look at the broad scope of the club. Da isn't the saving grace for Eric deed's money laundering Armada. C'mon the Da Card is just sad. United States Da is just a business that parent eventually catch on to. I'm surprised you didn't bring up encl and npl accolades. HAVE YOU SEE THE BOYS DA?! It's terrible! Stop positing your hype and giving false promises to parents and players. The numbers are down because of it. The staff is poor and your directors don't do ****.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X