Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Another good question would be, how many players are actually on their roster or were they made up of a bunch of guest players?
    ok good question do you have answers

Comment

ok good question do you have answers
      A and B team.

Comment

Hey Alan,

How are you gonna pay? Are you going to leave your check to pay part of you staff or just take all the teams on your own?

Comment

Another good question would be, how many players are actually on their roster or were they made up of a bunch of guest players?
          It is interesting to see Girls on both Prime’s rosters and other local teams rosters. Are they guest playing? Anyone familiar with the set up? I know they can’t be DP’s since they are local.

Comment

It is interesting to see Girls on both Prime’s rosters and other local teams rosters. Are they guest playing? Anyone familiar with the set up? I know they can’t be DP’s since they are local.
            The FC Prime scam begins to unravel . . .

Comment

It depends on the 2 clubs. FCP is US Club. If the other club is FYSA only, then the player can be rostered with both clubs. I suppose there could be schedule conflicts, but that's the player's problem to figure out.

Comment

It depends on the 2 clubs. FCP is US Club. If the other club is FYSA only, then the player can be rostered with both clubs. I suppose there could be schedule conflicts, but that's the player's problem to figure out.
                Yes, that is what FC Prime is doing. They are creating “Showcase” teams by getting players from FYSA clubs who have not joined US Club. As long as they roster the players under US Club and play under US Club the players home club cannot prevent them. These Showcase teams may have players from several different FYSA teams. It is a good opportunity for players who may not be on a good team to play some tournaments with a possibly better team while still practicing and playing with their local FYSA team. If they are inclined to, the players home FYSA team can stop it by joining US Club and rostering all their players with both US Club and FYSA.

Comment

Yes, that is what FC Prime is doing. They are creating “Showcase” teams by getting players from FYSA clubs who have not joined US Club. As long as they roster the players under US Club and play under US Club the players home club cannot prevent them. These Showcase teams may have players from several different FYSA teams. It is a good opportunity for players who may not be on a good team to play some tournaments with a possibly better team while still practicing and playing with their local FYSA team. If they are inclined to, the players home FYSA team can stop it by joining US Club and rostering all their players with both US Club and FYSA.
                  I should add it would be too late for this year if a player has already rostered under US Club with FC Prime. FC Prime would have to release them from Prime’s US Club roster before their home club could roster them to US Club.

Comment

Nothing new. He played roster games with ecnl teams at Disney all the time. Clubs do it for State Cup if the timing is right.

Comment

Nothing new. He played roster games with ecnl teams at Disney all the time. Clubs do it for State Cup if the timing is right.
                      It's just interesting that it's essentially the same as a DP but the DP has to live a certain distance from the club. We've had players told they couldn't be a DP because they lived too close to the club. They would have to roster to the ECNL club because of distance restrictions. Are we saying that this is not accurate and anyone regardless of distance can double roster?

I looked this up a few years ago in the ECNL by-laws and don't remember that being allowed. Can't say it wasn't. I just don't remember. Maybe it changed. Will look it up when the 2018-19 bi-laws are posted.

Would be good to know going forward for all clubs.

Comment

It's just interesting that it's essentially the same as a DP but the DP has to live a certain distance from the club. We've had players told they couldn't be a DP because they lived too close to the club. They would have to roster to the ECNL club because of distance restrictions. Are we saying that this is not accurate and anyone regardless of distance can double roster?

I looked this up a few years ago in the ECNL by-laws and don't remember that being allowed. Can't say it wasn't. I just don't remember. Maybe it changed. Will look it up when the 2018-19 bi-laws are posted.

Would be good to know going forward for all clubs.
                        The Showcase teams I was referencing are not ECNL teams. just US Club versus FYSA boys teams. i don’t believe FC Prime has boys ECNL at this point, but could be wrong. i don’t know what the ECNL rules are for having players from other clubs play.

Comment

The Showcase teams I was referencing are not ECNL teams. just US Club versus FYSA boys teams. i don’t believe FC Prime has boys ECNL at this point, but could be wrong. i don’t know what the ECNL rules are for having players from other clubs play.

To some they are not rules. More like, guidelines and recommendations.

Comment

Club Loyalty Rule
                            Rule 2.11.1 applies to all ECNL Registered Players except for the enumerated exceptions
                            provided in Rule 2.11.3 and Rule 2.11.4, and as provided below in Rule 2.12 regarding
                            Discovery Players. Once registered, an ECNL Registered Player may only participate in
                            competitions with her ECNL Member Club for the duration of the ECNL Season (unless
                            released pursuant to the ECNL transfer rules herein or otherwise as provided below in
                            this section 2.11). (For purposes of clarification, the ECNL Registered Player may appear
                            in any competition in which the ECNL Member Club participates during the ECNL Season.)
                            Except as provided below, if an ECNL Registered Player plays in a competition
                            for a different club besides the ECNL Member Club to which she is registered as an
                            ECNL Registered Player after the date she became rostered as an ECNL Registered
                            Player (“Multiple Club Rostering”), the eligibility of the ECNL Registered Player will be
                            reviewed by the ECNL Commissioner. If it is determined by the ECNL Commissioner
                            that the ECNL Member Club to which the ECNL Registered Player is registered was
                            aware of the Multiple Club Rostering, the ECNL Commissioner may take any or all of
                            the following actions: (i) declare the ECNL Registered Player ineligible for the
                            remainder of that ECNL Season; (ii) declare all games in which the ECNL Registered
                            Player appeared on the ECNL Roster as forfeits by the ECNL Team on which such
                            player was rostered; and / or (iii) recommend immediate revocation of the ECNL Member
                            Club’s membership in the ECNL.

Rule 2.11.1 does not apply to ECNL Registered Players that participate in the following
                            league competitions with another club: (i) the USL W-League (ii) the WPSL, and (iii)
                            ECNL U23.

Rule 2.11.1 does not apply to ECNL Registered Players that participate in a tournament
                            as a guest player with another club, provided that the tournament takes place over no
                            more than four (4) days.

These duel rostered girls must be really good to play in the leagues listed in 2.11.3

But this is really old. It's from last year.

Comment

See you think you know what you are talking about but you dont know the details very well. This goes to show you know a little and assume you can come on here and say broad and vague things. Things a little more complex than that.

And you have no clue what ECNL clubs do. If you did youd tell us the details. Prime, OC and Jax all had kids that werent on their full ECNL teams. They all have DPs or guest players or club passes.

You should sit through some of the meetings or ask more questions. And if the guy coaching your kid doesn't know the rules, you should really have him do his job.

Comment

See you think you know what you are talking about but you dont know the details very well. This goes to show you know a little and assume you can come on here and say broad and vague things. Things a little more complex than that.

And you have no clue what ECNL clubs do. If you did youd tell us the details. Prime, OC and Jax all had kids that werent on their full ECNL teams. They all have DPs or guest players or club passes.

You should sit through some of the meetings or ask more questions. And if the guy coaching your kid doesn't know the rules, you should really have him do his job.
                                What on earth are you talking about? I was not referencing ECNL teams at all, which I stated in an immediate follow-up clarification when someone mentioned ECNL. I was referencing Fc Prime/BSA boys Showcase teams. They are not ECNL. I did not mention anything about a guy coaching my kid either. Everything I said is 100% accurate about FYSA and US Club. Please point out what I said about the FC Prime/BSA “Showcase Teams”. That is not accurate.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X