Tbu u17b

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PIRATES used heavy chain SMOKEraid TRADE$wing slavery DOLLAR$witch WIZARDumps.

NAME old FLAME$trip black plagues of CHAIN SMOKER in GOLDrum$HIPlayers $HOPlayers.

JESUS CHRIST was not smoking on the CROSS or in the HOLY LAND of JERUSALEM, ISRAEL.

SOMEthing must have been lost in TRANSlucent southern BELLair HEAD$wing trail HUNTERS.

do HEADSwing goals by fancy FEASTrip cat-TAIL$core smoking WISH BONE$tripLAYS goals?!

do you think RAULink$CORE heavy chain smoker near old GRAVE

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Know both teams and they follow a pretty familiar theme. If you combined them, the top five or six players would come from CLW (of course we know a few of them were developed at TBU...but I digress) and after that the roster would be weighted more with TBU players. The best five or six players at most DAs are clearly better than top club players but when you start looking at 6-18 on a DA roster there is not much of a difference. MLS clubs, in general, are deeper we just haven't seen that in Florida....particularly with this age group. Show me a DA player getting national or even regional pool invites, pursued by high D1 programs, and getting 80+ minutes every game....just don't lump your kid in there because he has a DA patch on the jersey.

^^^about the only realistic person on this site. Well said...especially your last sentence!!!

Comment

^^^about the only realistic person on this site. Well said...especially your last sentence!!!
        Well there are 7 on last years team that are getting either top division 1 consideration and national team interest. As to your last sentence about lumping our kids in there just because they have a DA patch on is not what any of us are doing. We know that our kids are not necessarily going to be considered for a top D1 program or the national team, but maybe lower D1 programs, if they want that. We do know that our kids, from as you say, 6 -18 are better than the players that tryout and played at the DA, but did not make the team. They are also better than the overwhelming majority of players at TBU and other clubs around the Tampa bay area. So to summarize, we are under no illusions that our kids are the next Messi and all we want to do is give our kids the best exposure and best competition that we can. The rest is up to them through hard work and determination if they want to get to a higher level. I believe it was said earlier and I %1000 agree, after watching the TBU championship game on youtube, the level of play is much lower on that team than the Clearwater DA. In fact, I can't think of one position that TBU is better at. Maybe TBU's best player could have been at the end of the bench.

Comment

Get off your "patch collecting " high horse. Your glorious DA studs have 2 real goal scorers and a bunch of jogging heads that could be replaced with any number of local players. Where's all those D1 offers Poppy ? Any elite player worth a D1 Damn has already committed. Your little DA powder puff will be right next to ours on that D2 or under roster but wont know how to handle themselves because Daddy isn't there to blow smoke up his ass !

Comment

Get off your "patch collecting " high horse. Your glorious DA studs have 2 real goal scorers and a bunch of jogging heads that could be replaced with any number of local players. Where's all those D1 offers Poppy ? Any elite player worth a D1 Damn has already committed. Your little DA powder puff will be right next to ours on that D2 or under roster but wont know how to handle themselves because Daddy isn't there to blow smoke up his ass !
            Oh... and just maybe he can keep that cool little patch on his dorm room nightstand to remember what used to be #justanotherordinaryplayer

Comment

I'm sure the boys in the TBU mafia will be happy to beat up on them next season. That is if they make it off the bunch?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
              Auto-Saved
              x
              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
              x
              Working...
              X