•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

La academia finally get rid off the coira trash

Good move La Academia.
    You finally take the trash out.
    South Florida soccer is deeply thankful.

They change the name of the la academia scam?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Good move La Academia.
      You finally take the trash out.
      South Florida soccer is deeply thankful.
      What are you taking about??

Comment

What are you taking about??
        Rumors in weston is that NO more Nacho or Miguel. Nacho is probably not allowed back into the country.

Comment

Those two scumbags, were suppose to be deported long time ago.
          The coira are all about the cash.

Comment

Those two scumbags, were suppose to be deported long time ago.
            The coira are all about the cash.
            Por que no se informa primero senor antes de insultar a las personas que lo unico que quieren es formar futbolistas, pero el fútbol es así, para llegar a primera hay que cojer mas palos que caramelos. #metodocoira #abriendoendoralpronto

Comment

Run away from coira

Por que no se informa primero senor antes de insultar a las personas que lo unico que quieren es formar futbolistas, pero el fútbol es así, para llegar a primera hay que cojer mas palos que caramelos. #metodocoira #abriendoendoralpronto
              Informar primero???? Let me tell you that I have my own history with that scumbag and believe me I’m been to nice calling Mr Miguel Coira a scumbag, My son was part of a trip last season to Spain and was the worst experience he had. I still don’t understand how parents trust a person like him to work with minors.
              PARENTS RUN AWAY FROM COIRA !!!!

Comment

Informar primero???? Let me tell you that I have my own history with that scumbag and believe me I’m been to nice calling Mr Miguel Coira a scumbag, My son was part of a trip last season to Spain and was the worst experience he had. I still don’t understand how parents trust a person like him to work with minors.
                PARENTS RUN AWAY FROM COIRA !!!!
                Cuando se dio cuenta que el chico no es la estrella que usted pensaba que era entonces la culpa fue nuestra, España fue una experiencia que es parte del metodo coira, y su objectivo fue cumplido. Gracias

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
                  informar primero???? Let me tell you that i have my own history with that scumbag and believe me i’m been to nice calling mr miguel coira a scumbag, my son was part of a trip last season to spain and was the worst experience he had. I still don’t understand how parents trust a person like him to work with minors.
                  Parents run away from coira !!!!
                  people still leaving la locademia... Im very glad to see that

Comment

cuando se dio cuenta que el chico no es la estrella que usted pensaba que era entonces la culpa fue nuestra, españa fue una experiencia que es parte del metodo coira, y su objectivo fue cumplido. Gracias
                    metodo coira? Robandole a la gente... Que buen metodo; gente inepta es la que sigue en esta locademia

Comment

cuando se dio cuenta que el chico no es la estrella que usted pensaba que era entonces la culpa fue nuestra, españa fue una experiencia que es parte del metodo coira, y su objectivo fue cumplido. Gracias
                      mr coira was very lucky that the spain tournament was outside united states,
                      otherwise he should be in jail for child abuse.
                      I hope everybody reads this and they will never trust him with their child ever again.

Comment

metodo coira:

paso 1: Ofrecer buen entrenamiento para atraer a la mayor cantidad de gente posible.
                        paso 2: buscar padres incautos del tipo capaces de viajar desde Naples o Tampa 2 o 3 veces por semana.
                        paso 3: Sacarle dinero en efectivo a las familias de la manera que sea. Esto incluye practicas extras obligatorias a sobreprecio, viajes al extranjero con menores de edad tratados de manera miserable, poniendo en riesgo su integridad física y emocional.
                        paso 4: una vez que el niño pago todo continuar reclutando "estrellas" que los reemplacen. El objetivo final es encontrar talentos que en el futuro puedan generar ingresos si llegan a conseguir jugar profesionalmente. Si el niño no tiene ese potencial solo será usado para generar los ingresos del tipo descrito en el paso 3.

Comment

Cuando se dio cuenta que el chico no es la estrella que usted pensaba que era entonces la culpa fue nuestra, España fue una experiencia que es parte del metodo coira, y su objectivo fue cumplido. Gracias

Si el objecto de robarle dinero a los padres que fueron!!!!

Comment

Spain was a really disappointing experience, the only goal met by the "metodocoira" was to demonstrate a bad organization, 4 tier tournaments and specially really bad conditions and bad nutrition for the kids, they just only about the cash, they did not even bother to buy single bottle water for the kids.

Comment

I heard the rumors and finally someone had to stop that Rat name COIRA.
                              They won’t be allow back in the country. They are tourist and they are not allow to come here to work, all cash transactions and treat parents and kids like trash.
                              COIRA GAME OVER FOR YOU!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X