• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Webinar on Thursday from Gotsport on EDP - NYE Carding

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Webinar on Thursday from Gotsport on EDP - NYE Carding
      From what I have heard EDP has made great progress with ENYYSA on the carding, but there still may be holdups at the local level.

Comment

Is there a link for the webinar?

Would be interesting to hear what they're saying about this.

Comment

Is there a link for the webinar?

Would be interesting to hear what they're saying about this.
          Here you go.....

NYE Club Carding Info Meeting
          Thu, Jul 12, 2018 2:00 PM - 2:30 PM EDT

Please join my meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
          https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/290130773

You can also dial in using your phone.
          United States: +1 (571) 317-3122

Access Code: 290-130-773

Comment

Thanks

Comment

Update

Please register for NYE Informational Meeting on Jul 12, 2018 2:00 PM EDT at:

https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/reg...78492417192194

Comment

Update

Please register for NYE Informational Meeting on Jul 12, 2018 2:00 PM EDT at:

https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/reg...78492417192194
                Can you let us know what happened? I just saw this now and wasn't able to get into the webinar.

Comment

Can you let us know what happened? I just saw this now and wasn't able to get into the webinar.
                  As of now the rule under ENY remains that a player can only hold a USYSA pass for a single club. For example, you can play EDP and LIJSL at the same time only if you are playing for the same club in both leagues. There is an upcoming vote at ENY in August to possibly change this.

Coaches passes must be obtained through your local league (such as LIJSL). You can also get your player passes through your local league. But sometime next week you will also have the option of obtaining them directly through EDP using the gotsoccer system as well.

To get player passes through gotsoccer, after you register the team for the league in gotsoccer, in the event registration section there is a roster tab in which you can register all your players (at $24 each). Then you will need to upload birth certificates (passports and other ID are not acceptable) in the document section. At that point EDP will look at the paid roster and look at the uploaded birth certificates and if/when approved they will push a PDF with the passes into the document section for you to print and laminate yourself.

There are max game day rosters but you can have a lot more players associated with the the team (effectively club players). I'm still a little fuzzy on it but essentially you can have up to 30 players associated with a team but you can only put a certain number of them on the game cards that you bring to each game.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                  Auto-Saved
                  x
                  Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                  x
                  Working...
                  X