Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    You got fake little innocent alter boy on the court so enjoy We all know this impostor choir boy type. I will just have to continue to prep my girls to defend themselves from the likes of him both personally and politically. All us parents should do the same.
    Raise your boys to be good people, respectful of women, the meaning of consent + don't get yourself into potentially tricky situations

Raise your girls to be strong, independent women who speak their minds. Predators prey on the weak. Also have them take a self defense class. I'm dead serious.

Comment

Raise your boys to be good people, respectful of women, the meaning of consent + don't get yourself into potentially tricky situations

Raise your girls to be strong, independent women who speak their minds. Predators prey on the weak. Also have them take a self defense class. I'm dead serious.

My boys and girls have all been taught self defense and the value of a hard kick where it counts...personally and politically. Predators do not belong on the streets or in office.

Comment

You got fake little innocent alter boy on the court so enjoy We all know this impostor choir boy type. I will just have to continue to prep my girls to defend themselves from the likes of him both personally and politically. All us parents should do the same.
        LMAO. You're worried that your girls will need to defend themselves from an Associate Justice of the Supreme Court? You win for lunatic of the day. Good luck Snowflake.

PS - politics cannot hurt your children.

Comment

LMAO. You're worried that your girls will need to defend themselves from an Associate Justice of the Supreme Court? You win for lunatic of the day. Good luck Snowflake.

PS - politics cannot hurt your children.
          LMAO. They can hurt your children and mine badly. Pay attention.

Comment

LMAO. They can hurt your children and mine badly. Pay attention.
            Yeah, show me someone in prison for committing "politics." Dumb azz.

Comment

Yeah, show me someone in prison for committing "politics." Dumb azz.
              Irony is being completely ignorant of where and how politics enter your and your children's lives and then calling someone that points it out to you a Dumb azz.

Comment

Would the USA have won all those world cups if not for Title 9? Doubtful.

Comment

We lose Nikki Haley, the top woman dog in politics, as a decent role model for women. Wonder who wrote that article from Trump's inner circle inside the White House who was trying to keep things sane?

Comment

We lose Nikki Haley, the top woman dog in politics, as a decent role model for women. Wonder who wrote that article from Trump's inner circle inside the White House who was trying to keep things sane?
                    She is a likely candidate. GOP has abandon women and women have abandon the GOP. Who knows if it is permanent. For now, GOP = Geriatric Old Penises.

Comment

Irony is being completely ignorant of where and how politics enter your and your children's lives and then calling someone that points it out to you a Dumb azz.
                      Ugh. My poor kids. They will be paying for your kids' welfare. Sorry yours were born to a stupid parent.

Comment

Ugh. My poor kids. They will be paying for your kids' welfare. Sorry yours were born to a stupid parent.
                        LMAO. My kids welfare? Mine and yours are going to the super rich. Our dollars are all going to Don Jr. and our kids and grand kids dollars will be going to the f...ing debt.

Comment

She is a likely candidate. GOP has abandon women and women have abandon the GOP. Who knows if it is permanent. For now, GOP = Geriatric Old Penises.
                          Only 34% of women voters approve of Trump and would vote for him.

Comment

Only 34% of women voters approve of Trump and would vote for him.
                            Amazing that he can manage to find 34%. Go figure.

Comment

The problem goes beyond Trump. The problem is that you can't have a country where half the population hates the other half. Well, you can, but it sucks. The GOP has a long list of unacceptable types of people, and it includes everyone EXCEPT rich old guy, white trash, and the people they married. The problem will resolve itself when the country splits in half.

Comment

The problem goes beyond Trump. The problem is that you can't have a country where half the population hates the other half. Well, you can, but it sucks. The GOP has a long list of unacceptable types of people, and it includes everyone EXCEPT rich old guy, white trash, and the people they married. The problem will resolve itself when the country splits in half.
                                I will go with the half that includes the women. Other half has no future at all obviously.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X