Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Where are all of the partner club teams? Coral Springs? Team Boca? That went to crap awfully quick.
    Actually a good point. Why are they not participating, other than it's another stupid preseason tournament

Comment

Our 13 ECNL team is playing up with 2 other u13 ECNL teams. Not sure what you are looking at
      I think it’s that in the U13 division there are only 4 teams in it. Including a u12 team. U13 ecnl teams are playing up to u14 silver bracket to play other u13 ecnl teams and 2nd tier u14 teams.

Comment

Where are all of the partner club teams? Coral Springs? Team Boca? That went to crap awfully quick.

Why are no South Florida clubs playing anywhere? So you know very little about anything. SF teams dont start til about Labor Day. Do your homework.

Comment

Where are the USA teams? They are listed as committed.

Comment

Why are no South Florida clubs playing anywhere? So you know very little about anything. SF teams dont start til about Labor Day. Do your homework.
            I think Weston and Sunrise are playing at FESA next weekend for the little ones. And there’s a local Davie tournament this weekend.

Comment

When you start a dirty club, using dirty black door deals and then no one comes to you BS fundraising tournament you are getting exactly what you deserve. This Club will get no support with participation from local clubs because everyone disagrees how AH circumvented The whole system for his greed. Good luck making past year one!

Comment

http://events.gotsport.com/events/De...?eventid=67619

Comment

GU14 Gold looks good. Looking forward to seeing what FC Prime is all about.

Comment

Yeah, cause that's how business partnerships work. First tournament? Big show of support for the new cooperation? No thanks, we'll pass.

Bullsh!t. Do your homework.

Comment

Tournament looks to be a joke. U-16 and U-19 girls are combined age brackets with only 2 other clubs bring their teams. No top tier talent to play against. This guy has to be a snake oil salesman

Comment

Tournament looks to be a joke. U-16 and U-19 girls are combined age brackets with only 2 other clubs bring their teams. No top tier talent to play against. This guy has to be a snake oil salesman
                        Depends on the age. Some brackets are good. I did notice in our U16 boys bracket they gave themselves a big scheduling advantage. On Saturday they set it up so BSA(FC Prime) plays their first game against a team playing their 2nd game on only 3hrs rest. On Sunday they scheduled it so BSA (FC Prime) 2nd game they have 6hrs rest following their 1st game against a team that will be playing on 1.5 hrs rest. I think it is pretty dishonest for host club to give themselves such an unfair advantage on 2 game days. At that age it is ridiculous to make a team play on 1.5 hours rest against a rested team. No other team was given such a favorable schedule.

Comment

Depends on the age. Some brackets are good. I did notice in our U16 boys bracket they gave themselves a big scheduling advantage. On Saturday they set it up so BSA(FC Prime) plays their first game against a team playing their 2nd game on only 3hrs rest. On Sunday they scheduled it so BSA (FC Prime) 2nd game they have 6hrs rest following their 1st game against a team that will be playing on 1.5 hrs rest. I think it is pretty dishonest for host club to give themselves such an unfair advantage on 2 game days. At that age it is ridiculous to make a team play on 1.5 hours rest against a rested team. No other team was given such a favorable schedule.
                          Tells you a lot about the type of people running the club.

Comment

Already finding reasons why they'll lose. Get a bench worth of higher level Comp if you're gonna run with the big dogs.

Comment

Already finding reasons why they'll lose. Get a bench worth of higher level Comp if you're gonna run with the big dogs.
                              I am not with the team that was given the 1 1/2 hour rest between games. Just pointing out they gamed the schedule to benefit themselves. If they are one of the "big dogs" with deep bench why do they need to give themselves the advantage of playing rested against teams with very limited rest? Take the no-rest games, show the depth of the bench, and be a gracious host at the same time. Could have been a win-win for the "big Dog" BSA team. You are so easy to refute.

Comment

What a f@#%$^ Joke

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X