Strictly Can't Pay Coaches, run out of money

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Took my daughter there the other night. There must have been 4-5 age groups all on the same field. Maybe 35 kids total tops. It was strange.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Yes it is sad. I was never a big fan of HB. The guy was one of the most classless individuals I have ever met, but I will give him credit that he had one of the most successful clubs, if not the most successful clubs, in the Tampa bay area, with results. Much better than the big 3, Clearwater, TBU and WFF. He put more kids in college and the pros than probably any of those 3 clubs. He is just in retirement mode.
      "Much better than the big 3, Clearwater, TBU and WFF." Not sure how you can say that? By what measure? I mean I liked how they grilled hod dogs and allowed beer at the practices but it was plagued by "small club" issues. Couldn't count on having enough players for each age group each year which led to tons of "playing up" issues, etc. And they never had a continuous GK coach so the GKs were on their own to get training etc. But I do have a soft spot for the "little train that could" mentality. Those clubs are a thing of the past.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        "Much better than the big 3, Clearwater, TBU and WFF." Not sure how you can say that? By what measure? I mean I liked how they grilled hod dogs and allowed beer at the practices but it was plagued by "small club" issues. Couldn't count on having enough players for each age group each year which led to tons of "playing up" issues, etc. And they never had a continuous GK coach so the GKs were on their own to get training etc. But I do have a soft spot for the "little train that could" mentality. Those clubs are a thing of the past.
        There's just a new little train that could.

Comment

HB SS Fast5

HB is a big clown and the only thin g he cares is Fast 5.
          He is out of coaches. SS club is going down so bad.
          Most of the teams lost their best players to rival clubs locally.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x
          Working...
          X