Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    So the best GDA team decided to move up to ECNL?

Promotion and relagation makes European soccer really exciting.
    Love the irony, this lone Slammers team u18/19 is moving on from the GDA to the best colleges in the USA. Reality helps.

Comment

Love the irony, this lone Slammers team u18/19 is moving on from the GDA to the best colleges in the USA. Reality helps.
      I dont follow this. What point are you making?

I think it is well known and established that Slammers is a premiere club in USA. Maybe the best.

Comment

So the best GDA team decided to move up to ECNL?

Promotion and relagation makes European soccer really exciting.
        Gda is lower tier. ECNL is upper tier.

Comment

Gda is lower tier. ECNL is upper tier.
          And the two tiers aren't very close together.

Comment

I dont follow this. What point are you making?

I think it is well known and established that Slammers is a premiere club in USA. Maybe the best.
            This was their onlyclub team that won the GDA and they haven't left for anything except college.

Cal South has all the best clubs & Teams no doubt the majority of the better clubs have opted out of the US Club option. Surf just left the US Club league. Sorry you have so low info sources. California Dreaming.

Comment

This was their onlyclub team that won the GDA and they haven't left for anything except college.

Cal South has all the best clubs & Teams no doubt the majority of the better clubs have opted out of the US Club option. Surf just left the US Club league. Sorry you have so low info sources. California Dreaming.
              Surf had to leave ECNL because they couldn't compete anymore going forward with all of their talent leaving for other clubs like Slammers. Now Surf will play rec-level GDA teams and look like world-beaters again.

Comment

Surf had to leave ECNL because they couldn't compete anymore going forward with all of their talent leaving for other clubs like Slammers. Now Surf will play rec-level GDA teams and look like world-beaters again.
                Yes their 'B' teams weren't too good in the 2nd Tier US Club league. Smart move to stay with their best in the DA.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                Auto-Saved
                x
                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                x
                Working...
                X